The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited invites applications from suitably qualified Full-Time Nigerian Students to apply for its 2022/2023 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award Scheme.
Xscholarship has provided every detail you need to know about the 2022/2023 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award Scheme, who can apply, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Education Social Investment program, aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, with the University Scholarship Scheme.
Who can Apply for the 2022/2023 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award Scheme?
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as of December 2021)
How to Apply
- All applicants should have personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- All applications must be done online, visit website via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Performance, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications open 28th January and closes 28th February 2022
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Apply on Shell Nigeria website only
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.