Interested and eligible undergraduate students from Nigeria and invited to apply for the 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme for Nigerians. Students who have been offered full-time admission to study in any government-owned university (Federal and State Universities) are encouraged to apply.
READ ALSO: Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship Program 2022
2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme for Nigerians
The 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme for Nigerians is an initiative in the continuance of the goal of Stanbic IBTC to support the dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths through various activities such as the Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and so on.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc
Scholarship to be taken at Nigeria
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigeria
Course Eligibility: Students who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of Work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT, and so on)
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerians, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the university in your admitted degree program
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
Application Procedures for the 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerians
Applicants may submit their applications by following these simple steps:
- Go to any of the Stanbic IBTC social media page on Instagram (@stanbicibtc), Twitter (@stanbicibtc), and Facebook (@stanbicibtc) and look for the post
- Click on the link, fill in the required details, attach requested documents and submit
Successful Applicants will be notified only via email.
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Award Webpage before applying.
Application Deadline: 24th October 2022
Visit the Official Website for More Details
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.
Comments are closed.