Some online courses are more popular than others. Read on to know the 50 most popular online courses in 2022
The wonders knowledge brings to reality through its proper use are numerous, they include but are not limited to:
- Quick Thinking: Everyone wants to be able to process facts, data, speech as quickly as possible in order to keep them top of their game, particularly when in a group or working in an organization. This is however impossible if the individual is poorly informed.
- Innovation and Development: Being able to access your office files or academic papers with a little handheld device is one hell of innovation. You see how pacified your hormones are when you are able to go about academic or office tasks easily with the help of your smartphone or computer. These and more innovative discoveries were made possible because of the proper use of knowledge.
- Collective Collaboration: Working with a team can be fun and also stressful. Sometimes because of the deficient know-how of one or two members of the team with regards to the subject matter and also poor team spirit inherent in some members. Regardless of the reason, adequate or proper knowledge will always ensure active collaboration between individuals.
- Speedy Result: We observe that in the event of positive collective collaboration there is bound to be a timely robust output. This is very vital for the effectiveness and efficiency of our daily lives.
- Removal of Constraints: Being a custodian of specialized knowledge, you find yourself at the center or helm of affairs where you would steer your path to desired destinations. Hence, you are enlightened and free from any constraints because of the knowledge at your disposal.
- Accurate Postulations: Just like the previous benefit, being knowledgeable helps you make seasoned analyses, proposals, or postulations regarding a particular subject matter. It tallies with being free from constraints because you are not handicapped by poor or little know-how.
- Speedy Communication: Speaking up in time or engaging people in conversations is just as important as knowing the right thing to say. Many people shy away from learned conversations not because there are handicapped in speech but because they lack the right words to say. Therefore, being knowledgeable keeps you at the advantageous side when engaging in a conversation.
- Attainment of Expertise: Finally but not limited to, is the laudable attainment of expertise which is a very important and graceful stage in the harnessing of the right knowledge for the betterment of the world. After meticulously going through the lines embedded unto the smooth leaves of the papers of knowledge, one finds him or herself floating at zero degrees gravity of attainment. This is very resourceful to both the individual and the world at large, because of the added value the individual injects into solving societal problems in related fields.
With the above, we see indeed that, Knowledge is power, even though some may say power is power. Little do they know that one needs the right knowledge to manage such power so that the said power would remain in the individuals’ custody.
Having established the above points, a question arises in my mind, this question tallies with that which I presume you would also have in your mind. The question thus is, how can this knowledge be attained?
I sure was correct with my prediction of tallying question right!! okay, let’s get this answered.
Knowledge which we describe as an awareness, familiarity, and skillfulness of a subject matter can be attained either through experience and education or by perceiving, discovering, and learning. Since time immemorial, knowledge has been passed on through verbal communication, audio, and video recordings.
In times past, we had what we can refer to as traditional education, also known as back-to-basics, conventional education, or customary education, they all refer to age long-established customs that society conventionally used in schools. Here classrooms are a vital part of this whole conventional system, where students are bound by bricks, seats, tables, and black or whiteboard. Some forms of education reform promote the adoption of progressive/modern education practices.
Speaking of progressive approaches, we bring to the limelight the holistic approach supported by online learning. A product of invaluable knowledge and expertise that seeks to support student-based needs and learning curriculum. The benefits of online learning are numerous to discuss, but I am indulged to bring a few to your perusal and awareness.
- Reduced costs
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to expertise
This modern or progressive approach to learning is a quintessential approach to studying and acquiring knowledge and not having to live near a university or college. There are a million and one online courses you can start for yourself but this post would downsize the best of them to fifty, so you can make your choice. The courses below are the 50 most popular online courses in 2022.
50 most popular online courses in 2022
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects from the University of California, San Diego
- CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science from Harvard University
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) from the University of Michigan
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation from University of Queensland
- TOEFL® Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide from ETS
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel from Microsoft
- Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments from Duke University
- Algorithms, Part I from Princeton University
- Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship from the University of Maryland
- Exploring English: Language and Culture from the British Council
- Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems: Part 1 from University of Maryland
- Cryptography I from Stanford University
- Social Psychology from Wesleyan University
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills from the University of Michigan
- Chinese for Beginners from Peking University
- Introduction to Public Speaking from the University of Washington
- Introduction to Linux from Linux Foundation
- English Grammar and Style from the University of Queensland
- Model Thinking from the University of Michigan
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python from Rice University
- English for Career Development from the University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Philosophy from the University of Edinburgh
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence from Case Western Reserve University
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel from Microsoft
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning from deeplearning.ai
- R Programming from Johns Hopkins University
- [New] Inside IELTS: Preparing for the Test with the Experts from British Council
- The Science of Happiness from the University of California, Berkeley
- Introduction to Python: Absolute Beginner from Microsoft
- Grammar and Punctuation from the University of California, Irvine
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI from Microsoft
- English for the Workplace from the British Council
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox from Johns Hopkins University
- Speak English Professionally: In-Person, Online & On the Phone from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Data Science: R Basics from Harvard University
- Buddhism and Modern Psychology from Princeton University
- Child Nutrition and Cooking from Stanford University
- Python Data Structures from the University of Michigan
- Introduction to Data Science in Python from the University of Michigan
- Introduction to Philosophy from the University of Edinburgh
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance from Monash University
- Introduction to Java Programming: Starting to code in Java from Universidad Carlos iii de Madrid
- The Science of Everyday Thinking from the University of Queensland
- Stanford Introduction to Food and Health from Stanford University
- Basic Spanish 1: Getting Started from Universitat Politècnica de València
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management Part I from Columbia University
- Financial Markets from Yale University
This is just the tip of the iceberg for available and popular online courses in 2022. You can research other courses of interest on the internet. I trust you had a good ride. Visit again as we are committed to keeping you in the know with the latest trends and relevant information.
You can also read up our other articles made for you and your friends below;
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.