Northumbria University is thrilled to announce the launch of the Agile Business Consortium Scholarship to help three exceptional Project Management students on their journey at Northumbria
Xscholarship brings to you detailed information on the Agile Business Consortium Scholarship, host institutions, application deadline, terms and conditions, Eligibility, and selection process.
Agile Business Consortium Scholarship 2022 for Project Management
Three £1,000 cash scholarships for Project Management MSc
At Northumbria University, we embrace tomorrow. We pursue innovative thinking, forge new partnerships, create and exchange knowledge, and develop inventive solutions across a diverse network of subjects.
This remarkable opportunity will award three students a £1,000 cash scholarship, and what you spend it on is up to you.
Apply now and get ready to take on tomorrow. The deadline is 16:00 on Friday 24 July 2022.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the Agile Business Consortium Scholarship you must:
- Be a UK/Home/EU student
- Apply for the full-time MSc. Project Management program to begin in January 2022 at the Newcastle-upon-Tyne campus
- The student selected for the Scholarship will be eligible for other applicable Northumbria University discounts
- The Agile Business Consortium Scholarship is awarded as cash
- The cash award will be paid as 25% in February 2022, 25% in May 2022, and 50% in November 2022
- The scholarship will be awarded based solely on the scholarship application form – your course application form will not be considered
- If your course is longer than one year, the scholarship will be provided in the first year of study only
- If you defer your place, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn
- Northumbria University reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any point
- The University’s decision is final and cannot be challenged; there is no right of appeal
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.