CEMEF is inviting applications for the trainee position: Fluorescence Amplification in Bio-Aerogel Internship Program in France. The position is available any time starting from now for 6 months.
The program is open for an undergraduate student, at the level of the final Master’s degree project. Expertise in physics, chemical physics of materials, and/or materials engineering is expected.
CEMEF is a research center of MINES ParisTech associated with the CNRS. It was created in 1974 and is located in the Sophia Antipolis science park, near Nice in the south of France.
Why should apply for this trainee position? In this internship, the student will prepare aerogels from cellulose solutions incorporating particles with a very high refractive index.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Fluorescence Amplification in Bio-Aerogel, France
- Organization: MINES Paris Tech – CEMEF
- Course Level: Internship
- Value: 550 €/month
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Trainee position: Fluorescence amplification in bio-aerogel
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have knowledge in polymer physics and in optics, the capability to work in a group, motivation, and sense of initiative, and the capability to report regularly on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the position, you must complete the online application form at CEMEF.
- Supporting Documents: Please send your CV, motivation letter, your marks from the last two years, and email of a reference person to Tatiana Budtova, CEMEF email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The institute will provide the award amount of 550 €/month to the eligible candidates.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.