Today with an increase in the search for Scholarships at the University of Oxford. Our team here is pleased to announce that Clarendon Scholarships 2022 at the University of Oxford has commenced. Our update will touch on areas like how to apply for Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford. We shall also include more details on Clarendon Scholarships 2020, Clarendon Scholarships eligibility, and the Clarendon Scholarship Application portal.
In addition to the ones listed above, we shall equally answer questions of when is Clarendon Scholarships 2022 announced along with the Clarendon Scholarship Acceptance rate. Therefore, if you searched for all these keywords then you are in the right place.
Clarendon is popular especially in the UK owing to the support offered to students over the years. Beneficiaries are picked from any in the world.
Clarendon Scholarships 2022 at University of Oxford
Clarendon Scholarships 2022 has enough slots that accommodate as many as 140 beneficiaries. This gesture makes it one of the most sought-after International Scholarships in the UK. Clarendon Scholarships eligibility cuts across students from all over the globe provided you meet the requirements.
Furthermore, it might interest you to know that no fee is required for the Clarendon Scholarship Application. Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford accommodate all degree-bearing courses. It means that the scholarship is not limited to any course. Both full-time and part-time scholars stand a good chance of getting Clarendon Scholarships 2022.
The acceptance rate for Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford is moderate allowing everyone equal opportunity. The host institution is Oxford University.
Clarendon Scholarships 2022 Eligibility
- Open to only DPhil and Masters Students.
- Open to students all over the globe.
- Student visa especially for those applying outside the UK.
- Acceptance is mainly based on Academic records and community development skills.
Clarendon Scholarships 2022 at the University of Oxford ( Important Facts You Should Know )
1. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
2. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
3. There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. Additionally, all full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
4. Clarendon scholars are selected based on their outstanding academic merit and potential.
5. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive because of the prize money and incentives.
Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs – which will be at least £15,009 for 2022-23. Scholars on a part-time course receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. In 2020-21, part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford
Visit the Application portal www.clarendon.ox.ac.uk/ to apply. All Applications must be made before January deadline (8 or 22 January 2022).
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.