George Washington University is welcoming candidates to apply for the Daewoo Vietnam Scholarship 2022 for the coming academic session of 2022-23. This is a great opportunity for Vietnamese applicants to benefit from a scholarship.
Daewoo Vietnam Scholarships 2022 by George Washington University in the USA
The aim of the Deawoo Vietnam Scholarships 2022 is to fund academically deserving Vietnamese students to continue their education at the School of Business located in George Washington University. Furthermore, it has three more campuses which are also located in Washington D.C. This university is offering 71 programs and enrolls 11,000 candidates from different countries. It provides a stipend of $15,000 to the candidates apart from the tuition fee. Deserving candidates must consider this scholarship.
It is a private research institute situated in Washington, D.C. Interested candidates must consider passing the Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL. The score required by the applicants in the TOEFL test is 600 in the paper-based exam and the students must score 100 in the internet-based exam. Candidates must also pass an IELTS test with a 7.0 band score. This scholarship award attracts the current students studying at George Washington University as well as new students. The current candidates must show high grades in the academic session to avail this great scholarship.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application submission is March 5, 2022. Candidates are required to submit the application before the mentioned date.
- Institute-providing scholarship: This scholarship is provided by George Washington University.
- Course Level: Students can apply for masters or doctoral programs.
- Study Subject: The study subjects under this scholarship are finance, accounting, international business, information systems, marketing, supply chain management, science, and technology.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are provided for the time period of one academic year with the award of up to $15,000 that is not included in the tuition fee.
- A number of scholarships: The number of awards being provided is not yet known.
- Application procedure: Applications are submitted online.
- Nationality: Vietnamese candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- The country providing scholarships: This scholarship is provided in the USA.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Only Vietnamese candidates can benefit from this scholarship program.
- Eligible Courses: Courses are offered in the fields of finance, accountancy, marketing, international business, supply chain management, international business, innovation, and technology.
- Criteria: Current applicants enrolled in master’s or doctoral programs at the university must demonstrate high grades in that particular program to achieve scholarship.
Other candidates who are not currently a part of the university must demonstrate a high score in TOEFL and IELTS tests to show they know enough English. These test certificates are a requirement to be eligible for this scholarship.
All required documents should be attached to the online application. Students must submit the IELTS and TOEFL certificates stating the test scores.
The application procedure is carried out online and considered for approval later from the university. All application submission is done online through the online scholarship application portal.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.