Australia is a multi-cultural ethnic society. The diversity and the welcoming environment attract tourists and investors to the country. It does not just thrive as one of the best tourist destinations, it also operates a sound educational system. Due to the quality of education offered in Australia, the tuition fee tends to be way above expectations sometimes. The government however grants fully-funded Scholarships in Australia to deserving students.
Among the Scholarships granted to deserving students in Australia is the Destination Australia Scholarship. It is a government-sponsored scholarship that seeks to provide funding to students in need of financial aid to further their studies. The objective of the grant is to attract and support to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high-quality learning experience.
Today we shall be discussing how to go about the Charles Darwin university Destination Australia Scholarship. Additionally, the publication will also interest you if you have been on the search for the Destination Australia Scholarship Application portal or Destination Australia Scholarship 2022.
Charles Darwin university Destination Australia Scholarship 2022
What is the Destination Australia Scholarship? We get this question often due to the fact that the scholarship is spread over many regional universities in Australia. like we said earlier, the scholarship seeks to empower students in many regional universities that are currently having financial difficulty. Eligibility is spread across many requirements this is partly because it is a fully-funded Scholarship.
Charles Darwin university Destination Australia Scholarship Requirements
- Before you can access the Scholarship, you must be a freshman at Charles Darwin University.
- We were also made to understand that only those residing in the Northern Territory can apply.
- The Scholarship would require you to be a full-time student at Charles Darwin.
- Must be enrolled at the Casuarina, Waterfront, Palmerston, or Alice Springs campus.
- Must show evidence that she is an international student with a student visa.
- Destination Australia scholarships for international students 2022 at Charles Darwin are open to both resident and non-resident students.
- Officials also want to see proof that you are in financial hardship.
- Your Destination Australia Scholarship Application might not be chosen if you have poor academic records.
- Demonstrate passion, ability, and initiative in your approach to study.
- Studying in Australia under the Destination Australia Scholarship comes with prestige, ensure you apply to get one.
- Provide a statement detailing why you have chosen CDU and the Northern Territory to be your “Destination Australia”.
Documents Required for Charles Darwin University Destination Australia Scholarship
Like we said earlier, Destination Australia scholarships for international students 2022 are need-based and are primarily for those in dire need of it. Beneficiaries are also entitled to many other goodies that come with the platform.
Below are the documents Candidates must have with them for this scholarship
- Two (2) payslips demonstrating income below $45,881 per year.
- Documentary evidence of having a taxable income below $45,881 per year.
- Documents and proofs detailing your Academic performance in High School are compulsory.
- Evidence showing that you reside in the Northern Territory is mandatory.
Scholarship Worth: Selected persons based on the area of study are awarded a minimum of $15,000 per year which can rise significantly. The scholarship spans for a period of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested persons are to submit their Application after which an automatic message would be sent to them in acknowledgment of their Application. The response to this type of Australian Government Scholarship normally takes 3 working days. After which you would be communicated with either of the responses below.
- Meet the eligibility criteria and will be submitted to the panel for ranking of your selection criteria responses, or;
- Are required to submit further documentation in order to progress your application to the assessment stage.
Your application will be assessed by a selection committee. If the scholarship includes a work placement you may be required to attend an interview with the workplace employer.
Assessments are usually completed by the end of April for Semester 1 and the end of August for Semester 2. The decision of awarding the successful recipient is at the sole discretion of the Selection Committee and is final and cannot be overturned.
To apply, proceed to the Application Portal and apply before the deadline.
This Australian Scholarship is conducted in many Universities in the country the details we posted are for those applying for Charles Darwin University Destination Australia Scholarship. However, for updates about other selected Universities subscribe to our Newsletter here at XSCHOLARSHIP and leave a comment below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.