Are you thinking about pursuing a study in Japan? If yes, the Docomo International Student Scholarship is excellent for you to complete your education at the University of Tokyo in 2022.
The main purpose of this fund is to attract international students for studying a master’s degree coursework at the university for the session 2022/23.
Established in 1877, the University of Tokyo is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It is the first imperial university, and one of Japan’s most prestigious universities.
Why at the University of Tokyo? The university offers a fascinating and individual experience for international students. The purpose of this university is to support students of all levels and across all academic disciplines.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022
Docomo International Student Scholarship at University of Tokyo 2022
- University: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 120,000/month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, SriLanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China (including Hong-Kong, Macao Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, or Laos and East Timor.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a master’s course in Communication technology, Information processing technology, or a theses related subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students who have started their master course in April 2020 as a regular student. Students enrolled in October are not eligible.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply for the Docomo International Student Scholarship at University of Tokyo, 2022
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the program. After that, they can apply for the opportunity through the Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations
·Supporting Documents: Transcript of your current course (or your previous course if you have not obtained any credits.), Copy of your student ID card
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardized scores of English language proficiency tests.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the award amount of 120,000/month to the successful candidates.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.