The Education for Sustainable Energy Development scholarship program 2023 inspires the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future
READ ALSO: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022
Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship Program 2023
Program Type: Master
Grant: Max 2
Our scholars are exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. Our one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
GSEP has been awarded 125 scholarships since the inception of the program in 2001.
GSEP is a CEO-led alliance of leading global electricity companies at the heart of the electrification revolution.
To be eligible for this Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake masters-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields.
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2023. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
To apply for most scholarships, you have to speak English. To test your English language proficiency
A grant of a maximum of 21,000 USD
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university. Please note that each applicant can only submit the admission letter from their top choice of the university program.
- If you have not yet received a letter of admission, you can upload an acknowledgment of receipt from your university showing that you have applied for admission
- If you receive your official admission letter after the scholarship application deadline, it is your responsibility to forward it via email to us by no later than April 17, 2023. If we do not receive your official admission letter by this date, your application will not be considered
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year program, please include proof of enrollment, as well as a copy of the official letter of admission. These should be uploaded together in one document.
- If the language of your original admission letter is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) letter. These should be uploaded together in one document.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.