Current and prospective students at McGill University can apply and benefit from the fully funded MasterCard foundation scholarship program at McGill University.
The purpose of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program is to provide academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and relevant University education.
In this post, you’ll get to know about the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship, the MasterCard foundation scholarship worth, eligibility, level/Field of Study, eligible countries, host nationality, and how to apply.
READ ALSO: Drake Scholarships 2020-2021 | How to Apply
About MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program allows students whose talent and promise exceed their financial resources to complete their education. It is developing Africa’s next generation of leaders. The program
With a vision that education is a catalyst for social and economic change, the program focuses on developing leaders who are transformative, encouraging them to be active contributors in their communities.
The Scholars Program embodies an array of mentoring and cultural transition services to ensure the scholar’s academic success, community engagement, and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Worth
The Scholarship includes:
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation, and a monthly stipend).
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, life, and career coaching, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services, and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back), and uniquely sourced internships.
- An academic environment where faculty and students engage with global issues.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the Global Scholars Community.
- The opportunity to be enrolled on an accelerated Master’s Degree after undergraduate studies
Eligibility: Who can apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship?
For the 2021/2022 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Application, all applicants must be in one of the following programs of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Also, the applicants must:
- Have a minimum CWA of second class upper division.
- Be in their third year of study.
- Have no outstanding trails.
- Have critical economic needs.
- Be prepared to go back and give back to his/her community.
- Have proven records of leadership and community engagements.
- Females and physically challenged applicants shall be given priority.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is available for undergraduates.
All African countries are eligible to apply.
This scholarship is hosted by McGill University.
How to Apply:
Download a copy of the 2021 application form. Download Application Form
Submit the completed MasterCard Foundation Scholarship application form by hand to:
The Program Manager,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST,
Office of the Dean of Students, KNUST
Private Mail Bag
Applications close on February 9th, annually.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
Verification of ALL examination results and information provided, as well as community visits of SUCCESSFUL applicants, will be conducted before admission is approved.
Award of the Scholarship will be published on the University’s website
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.