The Canadian people are known to be a very friendly and entertaining group of people. Moreover, there is an abundance of advantages to studying in Canada as an international scholar. The country is constantly on the brink of social systems and technology, making it very receptive to the open nature of students studying abroad. Hence, the opportunities for fully funded undergraduate studies in Canada 2022.
The scholarship program in Canada is open to international students who wish to begin their studies by August 2022 funded by ‘Global Affairs Canada’.
The goal of the program is to increase opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions and to attract excellent international students from a diverse range of countries, territories and regions.
Why you must choose Canada for your undergraduate education in 2022
Canada is globally known for an outstanding quality of education from grade school to post-secondary studies. That’s why the offer fully funded undergraduate studies to students.
The educators are exceptionally prepared and carry various perspectives to the classroom. Canadians and international students have access to a high standard of living in Canada. It’s an incredible place to live and work.
By the time you come to Canada, you’ll be exposed to a unique Canadian culture that embraces diversity. From urban centers to small towns, Canada is considered one of the most secure nations on the planet for international students.
Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Outstanding International Student Award
This award is a one-time and merit-based entrance scholarship granted to qualified students when they are offered admission to UBC. The candidates selected for this award are those who are exceptionally brilliant. About $30 is awarded annually to qualified applicants.
To be eligible for this award, the candidate must:
- Be applying directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college) to UBC.
- Be applying to UBC as an international student on a Canadian study permit.
- Be outstanding academically and show strong extracurricular involvement.
Scholarship link: https://you.ubc.ca
University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
This scholarship is targeted towards international students who possess exceptional academic achievement. The scholarship provides funding for a bachelor’s degree at the University of Toronto. The benefit of the scholarship includes tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- Applying as an international student.
- Presently, in your final year of secondary school.
- Starting your undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022
- Nominated for your school.
Scholarship link: https://future.utoronto.ca
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award at the University of British Columbia (undergraduate scholarship)
To be eligible for the Award, the candidate:
- Must be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit as an international student.
- Must be applying to UBC from a recognized secondary school, and college.
- Must be applying for your undergraduate degree.
- Must meet degree-specific and UBC’S admission requirements as well as English Language, Admission Standard.
- Must show higher academic performance.
Scholarship link: https://you.ubc.ca
- Medicine Scholarship Program at the University of Calgary Pathways in Canada.
The Medicine Scholarship is open to students who are interested in Undergraduate scholarships at the University of Calgary Pathways in Canada.
- Applicants must apply directly to the University of Calgary independently and chose their undergraduate degree program of choice.
- The scholarship is only applicable to study at the University of Calgary.
- Applicants must reside in Alberta as defined by the Cumming School of Medicine (CSM) Admission Policy.
- The scholarship is designed to meets the needs of students from a low socioeconomic status background.
Scholarship Link: https://cumming.ucalgary.ca
- Concordia University of Edmonton for University Entrance Scholarship in Canada.
The University is offering undergraduate scholarships for International and Canadian students.
To be eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, you must:
- Be applying directly from high school and entering their first year of post-secondary study.
- You must have finished university-level with credits while in senior school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a secondary institution and earned nine or fewer credits.
- Applicants who applied in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) each semester.
- Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
Scholarship link: https://concordia.ab.ca/scholarships/university-entrance-scholarship/
- International Undergraduate Scholarship At York University In Canada
The scholarship application is open for International Student Bursary at York University in Canada. The bursary is controlled by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need.
- Candidate must have good academic standing
- Must show financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Must be classified as international student status
- Must be fully registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Must be enrolled for a program at the time of application
Scholarship link: https://yorkinternational.yorku.ca
- International Excellence Awards, the University of Saskatchewan, Canada
The UniversityUniversity is offering scholarships for international students to study an undergraduate degree program. Applicants are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
- Must be classified as international students.
- Applicants are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
- Must experience financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have excellent leadership, community giveback experience, or potential.
Scholarship link: https://admissions.usask.ca
- International awards for Academic Excellence at University Canada West, Canada
The international entrance awards, scholarships, and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate program.
The must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidate must be applying for Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
- These opportunities are for international and domestic students with excellent academic grades who wish to go on to excel in their chosen field of study and work.
Scholarship link: https://www.ucanwest.ca
Benefits of Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada 2022
- The scholarship program will provide tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
- The scholarship provides 100% tuition fees for four years
- Preference will be given to applicants with high CGPA and those in financial support.
All the four chosen scholars who merit the scholarship will get a cover of 100% coverage of tuition fees for four (4) year of their selected programs
- Be in one of the safest and healthiest countries in the World -Canada.
- Get a chance to interact with the international community
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Navigate across the neighboring countries at glance.
Criteria for Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada 2022
- You must be willing to further an undergraduate program at any Canadian university.
- You must not hold Canadian citizenship and must not have applied for permanent residency in Canada before.
- You must not already be participating in a program funded by the Government of Canada.
- You must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian institution (English or French).
- You must be prepared to start their first year of undergraduate studies.
- You must be able to meet up with all the requirements for admission into the university.
- You must prepare a personal statement that clearly expresses what program you are willing to pursue. You must also include why you are the best candidates for it in the statement (Not more than 300-word).
- Your international passport must be valid.
- Your high school transcript must be sent.
Applicant Eligibility for Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada
To be eligible for the scholarship, you should:
- Be ready to commence your first year of undergraduate studies.
- Be able to meet all the requirements for admission into the University
Acceptable Course or Subjects
The scholarship will be granted for higher education in any Canadian post-secondary institutions. Scholars are available to pursue undergraduate studies in Canada. Various programs are available across a range of fields, which includes;
- Business Administration
- Architecture and Interior Design
- The Public Health Sciences
- Creative Industries.
The scholarship can be taken in the country (Canada).
How to Apply for Undergraduate Studies in Canada?
To be considered for a scholarship, prospective students must first apply for admission to an academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution of their choice. In addition, the Canadian institution will be responsible for applying for the opportunity on behalf of the student.
Other Supporting Documents
The following documents must be uploaded and attached to the online application form in one of the following formats:
- Proof of citizenship/identity
- Conditional letter of acceptance
- Plan of study
- CV of the proposed candidate
- Budget of the student and
- Privacy Notice Statement.
Applicants must be proficient in the language of instruction at a Canadian institution (English or French) before going for the fully funded undergraduate studies in Canada. Language requirements are determined by each Canadian institution.
This Scholarship is an annual scholarship; the next deadline will be around August 2022 academic session.
Choosing Canada for undergraduate studies is a great decision for prospective candidates. The Canadian Government and universities offer numerous financial support to domestic and international students to support undergraduate studies in Canada.
For those eager to study in Canada, this article will provide you with top-notch information about how to win fully funded undergraduate studies in Canada 2022.
You can also check out a list of other Scholarships In Canada.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.