In this post, we will be dishing out all the information about the Ghana Police recruitment 2022/2023. Also, we will be hinting our esteemed readers about the Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions, Ghana Police Service forms, and all other relevant details about Ghana Police recruitment in 2022.
Ghana citizens are quite patriotic, however, the men and women in uniform who stake their lives for others are the most patriotic. The primary job of the Ghana Police service is to ensure that law and order are maintained as well as the safety assurance within the country and from external attacks.
What really prompted this post is that we discovered that many young citizens want to join these teams of professionals but sometimes lack the knowledge on how to go about it, especially with the Ghana Police Service forms.
Ghana’s police service operates in twelve sections: Ten sections are dedicated to the ten regions of Ghana, one dedicated to the maritime and industrial site of Tema while the remaining one handles the railway division and ports.
Another special section that is not part of the twelve sections which is the Marine Police Unit, is responsible for handling issues arising from the country’s oil and gas industry.
All you need to know about the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2022/2023
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
According to the police recruitment requirement, all applicants must meet some basic criteria before he or she can be eligible for the Ghana Police Service Recruitments. The criterion are listed below
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2022.
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
- must be of good character
- be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2022/2023 application | Process
Payment for police recruitment in Ghana is made through GCB Bank Limited. Interested candidates must purchase an application coupon from GCB Bank Limited. The coupon costs just GhȻ100.
In other to purchase the coupon, the interested applicant must have a functional email address.
The applicant is required to enter his or her official name at the time of purchasing the voucher. After the purchase, the applicant will receive a serial number and PIN code to access the online police application form via the registration portal.
After receiving the serial number and PIN, the applicant is required to log in with the received Serial Number and PIN to access the Ghana Police Service Recruitment portal and complete the Ghana Police recruitment forms.
The applicant is required to follow the instructions carefully while filling the application form. It is very important to fill in the required fields to avoid disqualification.
On submission, the authority will begin pre-selection as soon as the request is completed. Candidates who meet the specified requirements will be screened and invited to other recruitment procedures at the centers of their choice. They undergo extensive physical examinations to verify their eligibility.
It is very important to note that the applicant’s academic papers will be validated and candidates will have to pass an aptitude test. After this process, successful applicants will undergo a medical examination to determine if they are fit for the Ghana Police Service. Candidates who have passed all stages will eventually be invited to police training.
Overview of Ghana Police Service recruitment application Process
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service for
- Submit your application
Have it in mind that after submitting the application form, it is possible that an automated system report could tell you that the system has disqualified your application, not to worry as reasons for your disqualification will be disclosed in the report. Contained in the disqualification report will be a detail of what eligibility test you failed. If it is something within your control, you can change and retry applying again.
As a result of a failed first application, you will still be required to purchase another voucher for the second application.
Nevertheless, if you get a positive report, download and print it as this report will be required during physical screening.
Ghana Police Recruitment Form
The Ghana Police Recruitment form is available for download on the recruitment portal. it requires the applicant to fill in the blank spaces with truthful and factual information as all information provided will be verified.
With the information provided in the form, the recruitment board can easily tell who is fit to work and who is not. Completing these forms then requires reading the understanding of the instruction very well.
It is important to note the following
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
- All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Download Ghana Police Service Online Application form here >>> https://police.gov.gh.services/
Ghana Police 2022/2023 Recruitment Deadline
Application portal for Ghana Police Recruitment 2022-2023 has not open yet. however, We advise intending applicants to visit our website frequently for more updates anytime the Ghana Police Service Recruitment opportunity is open.
Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions
Police exam questions for the aptitude test are drawn from different subjects which include Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
Likely questions in the Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions from past police recruitment aptitude tests are :
1) When was the Ghana Police Service (GPS) established?
ANSWER: 1894, Accra, Ghana
2) What are the objectives of the Ghana Police Service?
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICE
The Ghana Police Service as it is now called has as its motto “Service with Integrity”.
The functions of the Ghana Police Service as stated in the Police Service Act, 1970 [Act 350] of Ghana are as follows;
• Crime detection and prevention
• Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
• Maintenance of law and order
• Due enforcement of the law
3). What is the Ghana Police Service motto?
ANSWER: Service with Integrity
4) What is the name of the Ghana Police Service IGP?
ANSWER: Search for a current answer
5) Who is the present Chief of Defense Staff?
The CDS is appointed by the President, in consultation with the Council of State of Ghana. The current CDS is Vice Admiral Matthew Quashie. He was appointed by President Mahama on 28 March 2013.
We hope we have been able to provide all the information you need about the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2022/2023. As we stated earlier the recruitment portal for this year’s recruitment is yet to be opened. If you are interested in applying for the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2022/2023. We advise you to frequently check this website for an update on when the portal will be open to starting accepting applications for this year.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.