The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022 is an initiative taken by HDFC Bank to provide financial assistance to the students who are facing any sort of crisis that may result in students dropping out of education.
In this post, you’ll get to know about the HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022, important dates, how to fill HDFC ECSS scholarship registration form, eligibility, and documents required.
READ ALSO: Apply for NNPC/MEGCO Postgraduate Scholarships (2022-2023)
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022
The application form for the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 will begin online in the last week of July 2021. HDFC Scholarship Application Form will be available on the official website of the HDFC Bank. The students can fill the HDFC ECSS Scholarship Form by following the procedure given below.
Important Dates 2022
Here is the list of all the important dates of the HDFC Scholarship program. Candidates who are applying for the same make sure to apply before the deadline.
|Online Applications Begins on||July 2022|
|Last date to apply online||August 2022|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Address of the website||hdfcbank.com|
How To Fill HDFC ECSS Scholarship Registration Form
• Visit the scholarship section of the HDFC Bank’s website.
• The student must register on the portal in order to fill the application form.
• Fill in all the mandatory fields in the form.
• Documents Required – All documents must be scanned and uploaded on the website. The following documents will be required while filling the HDFC ECSS Application Form:
- A scanned copy of a photograph of the student (PDF/ JPEG).
- A copy of the Income Proof Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of last Annual Examination in which the student has appeared.
- A copy of Address Proof.
To Apply Online: Click Here
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility
The HDFC Scholarship can be availed anywhere in India.
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
• The students studying in Class VI-XII, pursuing any under-graduate or post-graduate course in any recognized private/ government-aided school/ institution/ college/ university are eligible.
• The student whose family is facing any unfortunate event/ crisis which has occurred in the preceding two years.
• The annual income of a family of the student must be less than Rs.3,00,000.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.