Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Therefore, the Indonesian Government is dispensing the KNB funding for Masters Programs, 2022.
The program aims to contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries and support students who want to complete a masters degree in Indonesia.
Formed in 1945, the Government of Indonesia can refer collectively to the three traditional branches of Government – the Executive branch, Legislative branch and Judicial branch.
Why should you apply for the KNB program? By this program, students will gain knowledge in any interesting field under the guidance of excellent teachers and have an opportunity to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2022
READ ALSO: MBA in Canada without GMAT in 2022
Indonesian Government’s KNB funding for Masters Programs, 2022
- University or Organization: Indonesian Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: IDR 350,000 to IDR 2,750,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from NAM Member Countries and developing countries such as Thailand, Fiji, Gambia, Senegal, Nigeria, Madagascar, Suriname, Pakistan, Guyana, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, and Vanuatu.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in humanities, engineering, social sciences, sciences, education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The maximum age to apply for the opportunity is 35 years old
- Candidates must hold an offer of admission at Indonesian University.
How to Apply for the Indonesian Government’s KNB funding for Masters Programs, 2022
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Indonesian university. After taking admission, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country, nomination letter from the respective government official, two academic recommendation letters, scanned passport or birth certificate, scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts, scanned official medical Statement prepared by a certified physician.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, applicants must hold a bachelor degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
The educational bursary will provide the following:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,500,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,750,000 per month
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.