Interested students seeking to enroll in the University of Gävle should apply for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle. The scholarship is currently ongoing!
The University of Gävle is awarding a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee to the most excellent and high-performing candidates. The University also provides students with a unique opportunity to study where all programs and courses are conveniently located; an eco-certified university.
For a successful application, read on to know the full details about the International Scholarship Program at the University of Gävle, the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more.
READ ALSO: Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary 2021
About University of Gävle
The University of Gävle is located in Gävle, Sweden, and offers around 45 master- and bachelor’s degrees and 800 courses in technology, social, natural sciences, and the humanities.
The university’s postgraduate education at the Ph.D. level is through the KTH research school, a collaboration between the university and the Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm. The KTH research school is currently directed by Professor Christer Sjostrom with several professorships specializing in different subjects including GeoInformatics or geographic information systems. The University of Gävle was granted the right to award a Ph.D. degree in the area of “Built Environment” (“Byggd miljö”) in June 2010 and in 2012 “Health in working life” (“Hälsofrämjande arbetsliv”).
International Scholarship Program at the University of Gävle
High-performing international students who are required to pay tuition fees can benefit from the University of Gävle scholarships.
The scholarship is initiated and funded by Iyabo Theresa Ogionwo Memorial Foundation and covers the entire tuition fee, but not living expenses, for studies at Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Specialization International Social Work.
To qualify for this award, you must:
- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- rank the study programme at the University of Gävle as first priority at universityadmissions.se.
- apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline of 16 August 2021.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time. Deadline 1 September 2021.
- Documentation to Send
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission to the study programme
- Grades from previous studies (Upper secondary education for Bachelor’s applications and Higher Education studies for Master’s applications)
- Motivation Letter (Please find guidelines in the application below)
Important Dates for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle
18 August 2021 – 17 September 2021
The deadline for the entry submission of this award is 17 September 2021.
Applicants for Master’s programmes
5 November 2021 – Successful applicants will receive an email from the University of Gävle. (10 November 2021 is the last day to accept the scholarship)
Students who get nominated with a scholarship will be notified through email. Students that are granted a scholarship will receive a document stating “Conditions for the University of Gävle Scholarship for International Students”. The conditions can be found below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.