For recognizing academic excellence, the University of Auckland is providing International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2022. The University offers up to 50 awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The fund is established for attracting those new international students of high caliber who will undertake the bachelor’s and master’s degree coursework at the University. The scholarship will provides support for the candidate’s tuition fee.
READ ALSO: VLIR-UOS Scholarships for International Students in Belgium, 2022
University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked University in the country. It has six campuses, five in Auckland and one in Whangarei in the Northland Region. The University provides a range of accommodation options for students. It is ranked 83rd worldwide in the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings.
Auckland International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2022
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a new international student.
- The candidate must have an offer to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) at the University of Auckland.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application, and endorsement by the applicant’s referee.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Arts and Industries
- Education and Social Work
- Medical and Health Sciences
Benefits of the Programs
- Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Each winning candidate will get an amount worth up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate study.
- The scholarship will provides support towards the candidate’s tuition fee.
How to Apply for the International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand
To be enlisted in this International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand, you are required to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be accepted to this studentship, candidates are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Auckland.
Note: All sections (including request sections) must be completed by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date (unless stated otherwise).
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
After being accepted as a university student, a candidate can apply for the Scholarship. The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fee credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
For admission at the University, candidates are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the University:
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold your high school degree certificate.
- For applying for the postgraduate degree, you are needed to hold your bachelor’s degree certificates.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements to study with us.
- You can also check other entry requirements of the University.
For studying in New Zealand, you will need a valid visa. Students must apply for a student visa directly through Immigration New Zealand. The University will not be able to process your application. If you have any questions about your student visa, please visit AskAuckland Central or book an appointment to ask about your visa.
Application Deadline: 20 April or 21 November
Contact email or phone number: +64 9 373 7513 or email@example.com
Postal Address: The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Start Your Application
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.