Jack Kent Cooke seeks to empower students from low-income homes having financial constraints in furthering their education through the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022.
Established in 2000, Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship was formed based on the request of late American Billionaire Jack Kent Cooke who passed away in 1997.
As a result of the challenges he faced trying to acquire education, Jack Kent willed that the Scholarship be established to aid students in financial need to study.
Since its establishment, the Kent Cooke Foundation has spent over $175 million in scholarships to nearly 2,300 students. Similarly, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation has also given out over $97 million in grants to organizations assisting students to access financial aid.
Our update today is to help put you through how to access Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022. Additionally, we shall also outline how to win the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship along with how the winners are picked.
Before we go further, Interested Persons should bear in mind that Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022 is only open to United States Students.
Important Facts You Should Know About Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022
- Jack Kent Cooke is one of the fully-funded Scholarships in the United States, covering tuition at all levels at the university.
- It is mostly need-based. However, you are expected to have shown promising academic brilliancy.
- Recipients of the Jack Kent Cooke scholarship program are also provided with Job opportunities upon graduation.
- Remains one of the highly funded Scholarships in the United States. Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship winners receive as much as $40,000 annually which can rise depending on the course of study.
- It provides equal ground to all Applicants with no discrimination.
- Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Application form is not for sale doe not fall for scammers.
- There is no shorter way on how to win the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship. You must study hard so as to give a good impression.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022 Requirements
- Must be a legal resident in the United States.
- Like we said earlier, Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Application is for High Schools graduates and college transfer students.
- Ensure you have gained provisional admission to study at a United States University before applying for the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022 program.
- Though it is need-based, you are however expected to have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
- Minimum of ACT points of 26 or more.
- Only students graduating from accredited colleges or universities are eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program.
- Finally, you would be required to bring evidence detailing you are in need of financial aid.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
Having stated Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship requirements, it’s most important you get to know the Scholarship programs Jack Kent Cooke offers.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022 was built on the fortunes of a Billionaire, with a bequeathed endowment. Read as we see a list of available Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship.
Young Scholars Program: The aim of the Jack Kent Cooke Young Scholars Program is to provide need-based assistance to brilliant students currently in High School. It provides access to educational guidance and tuition fee from 8th grade to graduation from High School.
Visit the Application webpage to apply
College Scholarship Program: The program is open to all college-bound High School graduates. Certification of satisfactory academic performance from your school would be mandatory. Recipients of Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship Program receive full funding and educational support.
Additionally, and just like we said earlier, Candidates must show a need for financial assistance.
Visit the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2022 Application webpage and apply.
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program: Currently, Jack Kent Cooke is among the few Scholarships in US offering a Transfer Scholarship Program. The call to apply is open to community students that desire to complete their education at top colleges or universities in the US.
Though it is need-based, also bear in mind that it is highly selective. Due to the number of entries, Applicants have to put in extra work to win Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program.
Visit the Application webpage and apply.
We recommend this Scholarship especially for those looking at studying at a top Ivy League Schools through financial aids. The Jack Kent Cooke foundation enlists the services of top Universities for their Scholarship recipients.
Below are More Scholarship opportunities we believe will interest you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here at XSCHOLARSHIP for more updates on Scholarships.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.