Students admitted into the King’s College London can apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship 2022 by the King’s Extended International Foundation.
This September, you can study at King’s College with the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship. The King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship is a funding program to motivate students who have successfully applied for a King’s Extended International Foundation at King’s College London and hold an offer to start the course for September 2022 entry. International students are eligible to apply.
This post focuses on everything you need to know about king’s college London, the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship 2022, level/Field of Study, host Nationality, eligible Nationality, scholarship Worth, eligibility, how to Apply, Application Deadline, and scholarship Link.
READ ALSO: 10 best Masters Scholarships in UK for International Students 2022
King’s College London.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university that was established in 1829 by King George IV and Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, and located in London, United Kingdom. In 1829, it received its first royal charter (as a university college), and is one of the oldest universities in England. The university is a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London. King’s, when it. In 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
In the late 20th century, King’s grew through a series of mergers, including with Queen Elizabeth College and Chelsea College of Science and Technology (in 1985), the Institute of Psychiatry (in 1997), the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery (in 1998).
King’s has five campuses: its historic Strand Campus in central London, three other Thames-side campuses (Guy’s, St Thomas’ and Waterloo) nearby, and one in Denmark Hill in south London. In 2018/19, King’s university had a total income of £902.0 million, and £194.7 million was from research grants and contracts.
Academic activities in King’s university are organized into nine faculties, which are subdivided into numerous departments, centers, and research divisions.
King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship
A prize of £2,000 will be awarded to a maximum of ten students who begin the programs of the King’s International Foundation or the King’s Extended International Foundation at King’s College London English Language Center in 2022.
The scholarship is used to cover the total tuition costs for the program of the International Foundation in which you are enrolling. There will also be a special celebration event during the first quarter for the fellows.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for the foundation course. Students wishing to apply for the scholarship need to submit a 1-minute video telling us what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
International students are eligible to apply.
There are up to 50 scholarships available to eligible students, with each scholarship award worth £2,000 (going towards a reduction in your total tuition fees for a King’s Extended International Foundation course).
In order to be eligible to apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship, you must:
- Be eligible to study a King’s Extended International Foundation course.
- Have a completed application to a King’s Extended International Foundation course for September 2022 entry and have an offer by the closing date of this scholarship competition.
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
- Be legally allowed to study in the United Kingdom (i.e. not restricted from entering the UK or from applying for a study visa)
- Create a 1-minute video (using your mobile phone) saying what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course. You must submit the video on the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform.
Entrance Requirement: Meet the entry requirements to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to demonstrate their level of English language, which is mandatory upon the program for which they have applied. The level of English required for each program is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply for King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship
Please submit your application through the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform. There are few questions to answer and details you will also need to fill in, as well as uploading your video. The scholarship application criteria include:
Creating a mobile video (no longer than 1 minute) that covers the topic:
What inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course?
Answering a few questions on the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform
Your application to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Your application will be evaluated on the following:
- The academic merit of the video assignment – a clear and fluent style with a well-focused and structured argument.A well-written Personal Statement (as part of your application to
- A King’s International Foundation course) that covers:
- How the International Foundation course you have chosen will benefit you
- What you feel you can bring to King’s as a student, and
- The area of study you intend to progress to after completing your King’s International Foundation course.
There will be a selection panel that will consist of a group of King’s academics. The selection of candidates is a matter of academic judgment. All decisions of the panel are final.
To apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship you:
- need to have received an offer to start a King’s International Foundation or King’s Extended International Foundation program in 2022
- should create and submit a 60-second video, using your mobile phone, entitled ‘Why my future begins at King’s to the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform by 17.00 GMT on Monday 15 April 2022.
- Application Deadline
The deadline for applications is on Monday 15 April 2022.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.