Students interested in pursuing a Higher Degree by Research, can apply for the Newcrest-funded International PhD Scholarship 2022. The program is available to undertake a PhD degree at the University of Queensland.
The funding program provides $28,092 per annum to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Read on to know about the University of Queensland, the Newcrest-funded International PhD Scholarship 2022 in Hydrometallurgy, Australia, eligibility, scholarship benefits and how to apply.
University of Queensland
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and think independently. QU gives you the best possible chance to reach your dreams. Here students will develop independent research skills during their study.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
Newcrest-funded International PhD Scholarship 2022 in Hydrometallurgy, Australia
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of Engineering and Computing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honors class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component; or
- A research master’s degree; or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants must have to take admission in a PhD by Research program at the university. After that, all candidates have to email the following documents to Associate Professor James Vaughan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship offers $28,092 per annum tax-free, indexed annually for the academic session 2022-2023.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.