Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 application form is out! NAF DSSC department has started recruitment intake for the 2021-2022 session.
Both civilians and serving military individuals from Nigeria are eligible for employment with the Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2021. This is a chance for you if you are passionate about helping your nation Nigeria.
Read this page carefully to learn about the eligibility requirements, how to apply, qualifications, the deadline for applications, and other important details.
Table of contents
About The Nigerian AirForce DSSC
The Nigerian Air Force was established in 1964 by the Nigerian Government. Their primary duty is to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfil other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
Nigeria AirForce DSSC Application Requirement
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meter or 5.44 ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34 ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by a passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s Licence, National ID Card, or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- All applicants must present a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Furthermore, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Enlistment Portal
At the Selection Board Interview Exercise, successful applicants will be requested to present their original credentials for review. The following are the credentials:
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age (original and photocopy).
- Educational certificates, both original and photocopy
- As indicated in paragraph 6, two recent passport-size pictures must be stamped and countersigned by an official of suitable status.
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s Indigeneship Certificate from his or her local government or state of origin.
- Attestation of Good Character, original and photocopy, signed by officer of suitable rank as indicated in paragraph 6.
- Any candidate who is suspected of impersonating someone else or submitting fraudulent documentation will be excluded from the Selection Process.
Any later discovery of a fraudulent declaration may result in removal from training. Such applicants would be prosecuted by the Nigerian Police Force.
NAF Recruitment Specific Requirements for Different Units
Aircraft Engineering:HND/B.Eng/Bsc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
Armament Technology:HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics, BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
Operations: BSc/HND Statistics, Data Analyst.
Logistics:Bsc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certifications such as CIPSM and CILT is required. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
Works and Services: BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
Air Intelligence:BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography, Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical Hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robitic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
Administration:BSc Physical and Health Education, BSc/HND Hotel Management, BSc/HND Hospitality Management, BSc/HND Food Science Technology.
Air Provost:BSc Sociology, Crimonology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
Public Relations:B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
Legal Services:LLB, BL.l
Education:B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Edd)/B.Ed Computer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, Bsc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
Chaplain:BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
Imam:B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
Music:B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
Personnel Services:BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
Account and Budget:BSc Accounting, Economics.
Medicals:MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas: (1) Medical Officer(2) Consultant – General Surgeon(3) Consultant – Oncologist(4) Consultant – Pediatrics(5) Consultant – O & G(6) Consultant – Radiologist(7) Consultant – Endocrinologist(8) Consultant – Anesthetist(9) Consultant – Internal Medicine(10) Consultant – Ophthalmologist(11) Consultant – ENT(12) Consultant – Neurologist(13) Consultant – Nephrologist(14) Consultant – Urologist(15) Consultant – Dental(16) Consultant – Family Medicines.
Professional Allied to Medicine:Must have specialist’s qualifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
- Radiographer: Bsc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess eith a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.(5) Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be fully registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health or Public Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B.Physiotherapy or BMR (Bacher of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Nurses:B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification)Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council. Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.(1) Oncology Nurse(2) Dental Nurse(3) Pediatric Nurse(4) Anesthetic Nurse(5) Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse(6) Critical Care Nurse(7) Intensive Care Nurse(8) Trauma Nurse(9) Disaster Nurse(10) Peri-Operative Nurse(11) Burns and Plastic Nurse(12) Ortopedic Nurse(13) Ophthalmic Nurse(14) Cardio Pulmonary Nurse(15) Bachelor of Nursing Science
Museum and Archives:BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology
How to Apply for The Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021
- Go to the NAF portal: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng to complete the online form and submit.
- All interested applicants can only submit one application.
- Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Application Deadline
Online Registration starts on 26 July 2021 and the deadline for registration is on 30 August 2021
FAQ on The Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021
The closing date for these applications is on the 30th of August, 2021
They are responsible for protecting the integrity of Nigeria’s airspace.
You can apply by visiting the NAF Recruitment Portal – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.