The NNPC/Agip/Oando Joint venture undergraduate scholarship for Nigerian students is an annual scholarship award to encourage academic excellence among students in Nigeria
The official announcement has been made for the 2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture.
We recommend you also check out Top 17 First Generation College Student Scholarships
Why Apply for The NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
There exist a plethora of reasons for undergraduate students to apply for the NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship program. Firstly considering the fact that you be receiving a sum of money yearly to help cover for your academic expenses.
More to it, this will create a broad network for you to connect with one of Nigerians oil producing firms.
Becoming an NNPC Undergraduate Scholar will deeply continue your CV thereby creating better employment opportunities.
What are the different Categories of Scholarships involved?
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from Agic Host Communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities (The rest of Nigeria).
What are the requirements to apply for the NNPC/Agip/OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship?
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100-level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions)
NOTE that the following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA companies.
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and the Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
What are the Eligible Courses for the NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship?
Only applicants studying the following courses are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Ensure to Check Out NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022-2023 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Apply Now
What is the Application Process?
Before you start this application, ensure you have scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from Town Union or Community Development Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Also, ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click the link below.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centers.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
When is the Deadline for Application?
The deadline for the 2021 Application is on the 14th of May, 2021. Get your applications ready now.
To apply for the scholarship, Click on the link below.
Good luck with your application.
Also, read Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022
We recommend every Nigerian student apply for the NNPC undergraduate scholarship. This will help them cover some of their educational necessities. Thereby, making studying easier for them while in school.
FAQ For NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
Full time 100 level students in Nigerian tertiary Institutions studying any of the courses listed on the Requirement/Eligibility page or indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States. The applicant must have gained admission during the 2019/2020 or 2020/2021 academic session.
No. Current beneficiaries of International Oil and Gas scholarship schemes are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not be eligible to apply to this scheme.
Read through the courses listed in the Requirement/Eligibility page to confirm eligibility.
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email, and return to www.scholastica.ngto complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2020/2021 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship to open the scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right-hand corner of your screen to apply.
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming it.
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be canceled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit/make changes to your application online.
No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX.
If your course of study is not in your institution’s course list in the online application form, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added. Note that this pertains to adding the course to your institution’s list of offered courses only, it does not essentiallly make the course eligible for application. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirements page for the list of eligible courses.
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that applies to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and correctly provide all the required information and documentation.
The application deadline is strictly 21st May 2021. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility requirements section.
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.