The NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing for undergraduate students in Nigerian universities. The program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides an annual grant to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree program.
The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022 program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grants to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree program. Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal. Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022
LEVEL/COURSES AVAILABLE FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
The NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program is available for 200 level Undergraduate students in any Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geosciences / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
The NNPC-SNEPCo undergraduate scholarship program is organized and would be hosted in Nigeria by the Joint venture of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo).
eligibility/requirements for NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarship
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application.
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level
STEPS IN APPLICATION
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Please Note that Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Application Deadline for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
Applications should be submitted on or before August 16, 2022
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. SNEPCo reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.