Are you on the hunt for a university that will give you full financial support for your studies? Then, Oxford university is where you should be. That’s why in this article, we will give you full information about Oxford University’s fully-funded scholarships 2022 for developing countries in the UK.
Oxford University is an internationally-renowned institution with a distinctive collegiate structure. The University is famous for the outstanding teaching, research, and learning opportunities it offers and its long history of excellence.
The University has 38 colleges and four academic divisions. The University has over 23,000 students, including 11,728 undergraduates and 10.941 graduate students as well as 9,900 international students.
It may sometimes be challenging to study at Oxford since only one student out of five applications gets selected for admission. So, to be admitted at Oxford, you must be on top of your class, and there are hand-picked Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships for Developing Countries in the UK.
Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022 Available for Developing Countries in the UK
Oxford University Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have their previous degrees.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English or who have not studied at an English-speaking university will be required to present either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
Oxford University Undergraduate Admission Guide
You must apply via University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) and follow the same process as UK applicants. In the application process, you will be asked to provide additional documents such as English language requirements, visa, and immigration information. Also, note that interview arrangement and test arrangements can also be slightly different for international candidates.
Oxford University Graduate Admission Guide
- Starting your application
- Your details
- Choosing and registering your referees
- Tracking your references
- Adding or changing a referee
- Qualifications, English language proficiency, and funding
- Other supporting documents: Official transcript, Statement of purpose/research proposal, Written work
- Additional documents: Declaration and payment
- Submitting your application
List of Courses Offered at Oxford University 2022
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- MPhil in International Relations
- MPhil in Latin American Studies
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Modern South Asian Studies
- MPhil in Politics (Comparative Government)
- MPhil in Politics (Political Theory)
- MPhil in Nature
- MPhil in Economics
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MPhil in Comparative Social Policy
- MPhil in Tibetan and Himalayan Studies
- MPhil in Traditional East Asia
- MPhil in Water Science
- MPhil in Policy Evaluation and Evidence-Based Social Intervention
- MSc in African Studies
- MSc in Biodiversity
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy,
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Policy Evaluation Evidence-Based Social Intervention
- MSc in Financial Economics
- MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc in Global Health Science
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Law and Finance
- Magister Juris (MJur)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Mathematical and Computational Finance
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc in Foundations of Computer Science and Mathematics
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc in Nature
- MSc in Politics Research
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Statistical Science
- Policy and Management and MSc in Water Science
- Policy and Management.
Lists of Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022 for Developing Countries in the UK
- Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program is part of the Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships for Developing Countries, which were established through a ground-breaking funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for exceptional graduate students from across the world. The institution contributes 40% of the funds toward this scholarship, and 60% is provided by generous donations from supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Foundation Hoffmann.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program is managed by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
The scholarship will cover 100% tuition for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course in the University and a contribution towards living costs (of at least £14,553).
The eligible candidates for this scholarship must be:
- Applying for a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Willing to return to your country once your course is completed.
- Ability to demonstrate a connection between your long-term career objectives and the subject of study.
The eligible criteria listed above will be evaluated during the selection process, including using your graduate application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire, and your interview.
Click here for more details: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/weidenfeld-hoffmann-scholarships-and-leadership-programme
- Reach Oxford Scholarship
Reach Oxford is one of Oxford University’s fully-funded scholarships for developing countries for undergraduate study for a Bachelor’s degree in any course offered at the institution: All subjects are offered at Oxford University except Medicine.
Reach Oxford scholarships are awarded to students from developing countries who, for any political or financial reasons, or lack standard educational facilities and as a result cannot study for a degree in their own countries. Selected scholars will study at Oxford University, the UK under any undergraduate course of study, except Medicine.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and college fees for the full duration of your course, depending on course length, a grant for living expenses, and one return air fare per year.
- You must come from developing countries and must have applied to study for undergraduate courses at Oxford University.
- You must have the highest academic ability and outstanding examination results.
- You must show financial need and social commitment to be selected.
- You must be willing to return to your country once your course is completed.
Click here for more details: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/fees-and-funding/oxford-support/reach-oxford-scholarship
- Clarendon Scholarship
This scholarship is available for all domestic and international students wishing to study for any graduate degree at Oxford University. You must demonstrate high academic ability and outstanding examination results. The scholarship covers Tuition, fees, and a living stipend.
Click here for more details: http://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon
- Ertegun Scholarship
This scholarship is available for all domestic and international students wishing to study a subject in Humanities at Oxford University. You must demonstrate high academic ability and outstanding examination results. The scholarship covers Tuition, fees, and a living stipend.
Click here for more details: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/scholarships-a-z-listing?wssl=1#ertegun
Oxford University is one of the highly ranked universities in England and the world. This article provides you with top-notch information on Oxford University’s fully-funded scholarships 2022 for developing countries, a list of courses, and the admission requirement for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
This is excellent news for international students since Oxford provides fully-funded scholarships for many students globally.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.
1 thought on “Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022 Available for Developing Countries in UK”
Comments are closed.