Students seeking admission into King’s College London can apply for the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary 2023.
Read on for full details on King’s College London, Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary Eligibility, benefits, how to apply, and Application Deadline.
About King’s College London
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is also a member institution and a founding college of the federal University of London.
In the 2016–17 academic year, the university had a domicile breakdown of 67:12:20 of UK:EU:non-EU students respectively. The female to male ratio was 62:37. 24.4% of King’s undergraduates are privately educated, and that’s the fourteenth highest proportion amongst mainstream British universities..
King’s is a founding member of King’s Health Partners, one of the largest academic health sciences centers in Europe. It has approximately 25,000 employees with a turnover of over £2 billion. It is also a major center for biomedical research.
King’s students get exclusive access to an unparalleled range of activities to enjoy around their studies and enrich their experience. These extracurricular activities are a great way to develop skills, gain experience, meet new people, and make a difference.
As a King’s student, you have exclusive access to an unparalleled range of activities to enjoy around your studies and enrich your experience. These extracurricular activities are a great way to meet new people, develop skills, gain experience and make a difference.
Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary 2023
The King’s College London, UK is offering £500 accommodation and living costs in the UK to students who will be pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree study in nursing.
The King’s Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary is intended to help pre-registration nursing students in the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery, and Palliative Care, who have to extend their program of study due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and who are in financial hardship.
- Type: Bachelor or Master
- Eligible Countries: International (Any Country)
- Eligible field of studies: Applicants can apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse, Registration as a Children’s Nurse, Registration as a Mental Health Nurse, or Registration as a Midwife at KCL.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Language requirement: Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 185, CPE – 185, IELTS Academic – 7.0, PTE – 69, TOEFL IBT – 100, ISE – Level III
- GPA requirement: Applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent to secure admission at KCL.
- Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary Benefits: Value of Award: £500
How to apply for Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary
Method of Application: Students can apply here for the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary.
Click on the link here to apply.
The closing date for this award application entry is September 2023.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.