Quest University is offering the Quest University Presidential Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Canada
In this post, you’ll get to know about the Quest University Presidential Scholarships 2022 for International Students , application deadline, field of study, host nationality, eligible countries, eligibility, value of scholarship, duration and how to apply
Quest University Presidential Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Quest University scholarships recognize the achievement and contributions students have made to their school and local community, contributions we expect they will continue to make at Quest. All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Canada
Eligibility: All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. This is not evaluated by strict numerical limits, however; we are more impressed by a student who has done well in the most challenging courses available rather than one who achieved the highest grades by choosing an easier route to graduation.
- The University is also interested in extracurricular activities — not the number of different clubs you joined, but the passion with which you pursued your non-academic interests and the impact you made on your compatriots and your community.
- Some ways that students have demonstrated this is through sports, community service, leadership, theater, clubs, volunteering, other talents, and so on.
- Quest University Canada Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated an eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence.
- This award is subject to the Scholarship Renewal Policy found in link below.
Selection: The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Value of Scholarship: $2000 to $18,000 / year
How to Apply:
- Students applying via the Quest Application will be prompted to submit scholarship applications along with their admissions application.
- Students applying via the Common Application will submit scholarship applications on their Application Management Page after the Common Application is submitted. Log-in information for the Application Management Page are sent to applicants after their Common Application is received.
- Although optional, it is strongly suggested that applicants submit reference letters and a resume or CV to support their scholarship application.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.