Webster Vienna Private University is inviting aspirants from all around the world to apply for the Webster University International Tuition Fee Scholarships 2022. The university offers these grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The fund is established for encouraging those incoming aspirants from all around the world who have a desire to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the university. Candidates need to prove their financial need to apply for a Webster Vienna Scholarship.
Webster Vienna Private University
Webster Vienna Private University offers certificate programs in Digital Media- Design & Production and Entrepreneurship. It delivers new opportunities through globally significant research and innovation excellence based on its Strategic Plan. It is the first and only University in Austria to be recognized by the CFA Institute.
Webster University International Tuition Fee Scholarships 2022
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on the American 4-point scale.
- Candidate must be a newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student who has a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (24 credits/year undergraduate, 12 credits/year graduate).
- Candidates need to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester to continue until the end of the program.
- Applicant must have an outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The following tuition scholarships will be awarded:
Webster Vienna – Distinction
- Twenty thousand Euros (€20000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Ten thousand Euros (€10000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester
Webster Vienna – Merit
- Fifteen thousand Euros (€15000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Eight thousand Euros (€8000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester
Webster Vienna – Honors
- Ten thousand Euros (€10000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Five thousand Euros (€5000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester
How to Apply for the Webster University International Tuition Fee Scholarships 2022
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you have an inclination towards this education award, then you are recommended to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Webster Vienna Private University. Candidates can apply for the admission through the given link:
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking full-time enrollment at the university, seekers can online scholarship application form to start the scholarship application procedure. The Scholarship Committee evaluates your admissions materials (grades, English scores, essay, letters of recommendation) and this Scholarship Application form to determine your eligibility.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Applications MUST contain the following documents:
- A 1000-1200 word essay on one of the following two topics:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200 word essay; or
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1000-1200 word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.
- Financial motivation letter.
- Official financial documents
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- Applicant must meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer.
- Students have met the entry requirements for their chosen course.
The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements. Before you can apply for your new student visa, you must have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment. WVPU can provide recommendations for professional legal assistance.
Application Deadline: Check your admission deadlines here.
Contact email or phone number: email@example.com or +43 1 269 9293 4392.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.