Non-Chinese students or international students studying in Tianjin can apply and benefit from the Tianjin Government Scholarship for International students in China, 2022.
Tianjin Province Government offers a number of Tianjin Government Scholarships for international students yearly. This scholarship is for international or non-Chinese students who are undertaking undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Tianjin Province.
Xscholarship has researched and provided detailed information about the Tianjin Government Scholarships for international students in China, level/field of study, host nationality, eligible nationality, scholarship worth, eligibility, and how to apply.
READ ALSO: Chevening Scholarships For Trinidad & Tobago Students 2022
About Tianjin Government University
The oldest institution of higher learning in contemporary Chinese history is Tianjin University. The 125-year history of Tianjin University, which was originally founded as Peiyang University in 1895, represents the advancement of contemporary Chinese higher education and the Chinese people’s tenacity in the face of adversity. The University has been a pioneer in a number of sectors over its three centuries of expansion, from China’s first aviation engine to the country’s first hydraulics laboratory. The following timeline lists every significant turning point in Tianjin University’s history. Observe that TJU evolve throughout the years into the premier research and teaching institution it is today, taking each step as it comes.
Since our first day in 1895 with our founder Sheng Xuanhuai and the first President Charles Daniel Tenney, Tianjin University’s development and success have been fueled by the creativity and commitment of our leaders. Here, among the numerous Tianjin University leaders, are some of the former major personalities in leadership.
In a number of subjects, Tianjin University has been a pioneer. Here, we include some of the firsts made on campus, including the first unmanned aerial vehicle and the first aero engine in China. Their experiences exemplify the pioneering spirit, ingenuity, and invention that TJU strives to develop, and they have the power to educate both students and the general public while motivating everyone to move forward with whatever project they are working on. Numerous eminent academics have attended Tianjin University throughout the course of its lengthy history, strengthening the university’s culture and releasing new graduates into the world equipped with the abilities and information they need to make a positive impact on society. We’ve had the good fortune to witness brilliant brains in the disciplines of engineering and law.
Read also UAB International Scholarship 2022-2023 |USA
Tianjin Government Scholarships for international students
The award value is ranging from 20,000 RMB/year to 40,000 RMB/year. The application deadline is 15 June each year.
In order to promote the development of higher education for International students in Tianjin, to further improve talent cultivation, scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange, Tianjin Government has set up a Scholarship (TGS) for Overseas students.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in any field of choice.
Check DoD SMART Scholarships 2022 for STEM Undergraduates in the US
The Scholarship is hosted in the Tianjin Province of China
The scholarship is open to non-Chinese Students studying in the Tianjin Province
- Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
- Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
Check these Most Affordable Universities in China 2022 for International Students
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions and provide relevant proof, such as an HSK certificate, other Chinese learning and examination certificates, etc. The restriction can be relaxed for foreign students whose majors are taught in English.
- Applicants should not apply for another scholarship at the same time.
Read about Columbia University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students 2022-2023
How to Apply
All of the materials below must be submitted completely:
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH US ON NOW
- Application Form for the Tianjin Government Scholarship (Applicants shall obtain the form from the Higher Education Institutions or download it from the website of the targeted HEIs).
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A study plan or research plan should be submitted for a degree or research student.
- Copy of the passport
- HSK certificate (The restriction can be relaxed for foreign students whose majors are taught in English.)
15 June each year.
Glance through Scotiabank National Scholarship 2022-2023
Applicants should complete an Online Application on our website（tju.at0086.cn/student) according to the application schedule. Note: Tianjin Government Scholarship is a one-year duration scholarship open for both prospective students and current students at Tianjin University, it could be applied year by year.
The 2022/2023 Chinese Government Scholarship is now open for application. Online applications (https://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or https://www.campuschina.org/) should be submitted no later than March 31st, 2022. – be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Some of the most basic requirements include:
Notarized highest diploma.
A study plan or research proposal.
If planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, you must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (valid for 6 months)
Scholarships are highly competitive. To increase your chances of getting a scholarship, you need to have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4-point scale (80-point GPA on a 100-point scale) or above to get a scholarship.
Tianjin University (TJU, Chinese: 天津大学) is a national key public research university in Tianjin, China. The university is wholly funded by the Ministry of Education.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.