They say some great things in life come in small packages, so you really need to give attention to this post in order to grasp the details of our discussion on this subject. So with that little note of warning- I welcome you to today’s information digest. Well if you are not aware of the current Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in the USA 2022, then you’ve got nothing to worry about because you are not the only one in Jerusalem who is not aware that Christ has risen.
Now, let’s dive into the meat and potatoes of the matter. The United States of America a country of 50 states encompassing a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii stretching the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean takes pride in their schools and wants their people to have the best possible education. However, this measure of goodwill is not only the exclusive reserve of the American citizenry but it also freely extends to anyone who is bold enough to draw from their fountain of Knowledge. So that is where the top ten Ph.D. Scholarship in USA 2022 comes into play to profit not only American Citizens but also the International community of bright minds who wishes to further their academic ambitions to the Ph.D. level in Universities or institutions in the United States. This is part of their efforts in securing funding for Ph.D. students in the USA.
Digesting the content of this post will leave you with a pool of numerous opportunities in the USA when you consider the weighty idea of how to get a scholarship in the USA.
List of Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022
1. IWPR Postdoctoral Fellowship in Economics, USA
The Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR) for short which was founded in1987 by Heidi Hartmann to meet the need for women-centered, policy-oriented research is awarding a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Economics. This noble fellowship is awarded to individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups who are interested in studying policy issues affecting women.
The two-year fellowship however avails participants the privilege to contribute to IWPR research projects that inform policies affecting women and their families.
Course Level: This Fellowship is available for students pursuing a postdoctoral program.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded to students who show interest in the study of policy issues affecting women.
Scholarship Award Proper: The scholarship award requires that the fellow work in IWPR’s Washington, DC, office with an experienced, multi-disciplinary team of PhD-level researchers and research associates on a variety of themes associated to education, employment, income, health, security, work and family, safety and women and colored girls.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be grabbed in the USA
Eligibility: Aspiring candidates must have completed all requirements for the PhD. in economics by September 1, 2020, or have either received the PhD. in economics after January 1, 2022. Applicants to be considered for the scholarship must either be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or already have a valid work permit for the duration of the fellowship. Applicants should submit their applications on time, but no later than June 18, 2022. The start date is negotiable, preferably by September 18, 2022.
Nationality: United States Citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be awarded Ph.D. degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English.
Method of Application: In order to apply to the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Gender and Economics, applicants will have to submit all application materials in a single Word or PDF file to fellowships-at-iwpr.org. Applications should also include:
- A Cover Letter of interest
- A Resume
- Writing sample
- 2 letters of reference (may be sent separately by those endorsing the candidate)
- Ph.D. award information (may be sent separately by the institution awarding the degree or Committee Chair)
Deadline for Application: Applicants should endeavor to submit their applications as soon as possible, but no later than June 18, 2020. The start date is flexible, preferably by September 15, 2022. The selected applicant will be contacted no later than July 3rd, 2022.
For more details, please visit the Scholarship Link here.
In the wake of events leading to a full paid Ph.D. scholarship comes the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. This is one of the Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022 for developing countries.
This foreign scholarship enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The scholarships are specifically designed for study towards a Master’s or Ph.D. degree, and can also be awarded for non-degree postgraduate studies. However, study and research under this program are for only one or more years at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions.
Deadline for Application: varies per country, however on a general note. Nevertheless, it is usually from February to May annually of the preceding year you wish to study.
Number of Awards: The number of awards also varies per country however; approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year. So see your country’s charter for the number of slots allotted to her.
Value of the Program in Cash and Expenditure: The Fulbright program strategically provides funding for the duration of the study. The grant in this regard covers tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, wow! See the official website for more juicy packages on the exact scholarship benefits.
Duration of Scholarship: The whole duration of the study, research or non-degree program – are usually one year or more
Access the Scholarship Link here: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/nisf/scholarships/fulbright.php
3. Temple University Postdoctoral Position, in USA
The list of Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2020 will not be complete if we do not mention Temple University Post-doctoral program. Researches will be executed in the laboratory of Beata Kosmider in the Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, in the Lewis Katz School of Medicine.
Temple University, a state-related-public doctoral university is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Course Level: For those pursuing a postdoctoral program.
Study Subject: Translational Research.
The scholarship will be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must hold a recent Ph.D. degree and have a background in cell biology or molecular biology or biochemistry.
How to Apply: Email a current CV along with contact information for three references to Dr. Beata Kosmider at beata.kosmider-at-temple.edu.
Deadline for Application: email your CV to Dr. Beata Kosmider (beata.kosmider-at-temple.edu).
Scholarship Link: https://www.temple.edu/grad/pfo/opportunitites.html
4. NEH-Hagley Postdoctoral Fellowship for US and Foreign Nationals in the USA, 2022
The NEH-Hagley Fellowship on Business, Culture, and Society is for highly talented prospective students who desire to pursue their postdoctoral degree program in the USA. However, only two postdoctoral fellowships are available, one of four months and the other for eight months. It is the fourth among Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022.
- The award will be taken in the USA
- Course Level: For those pursuing their postdoctoral program.
- Study Subject: The NEH-Hagley Postdoctoral Fellowship is for those who have received their doctoral degrees by the application deadline.
- Award: A monthly stipend of $5000 and complimentary lodging in housing on Hagley’s property.
- Number of Awards: Only Two fellowships are available, one of four months and the other for eight months.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Nationality: The US, as well as foreign nationals
Eligibility For Countries::
- Eligible Countries: Foreign nationals, as well as US citizens, are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The fellowships are restricted to United States citizens or to foreign nationals who have been residents in the United States for at least three years
- English Language Requirements: Foreign applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in the English level required by the University.
Procedure for Application:
When Appling: All application materials must be done in one PDF file and sent as an email attachment to Nicole Mahoney,
The application must include the following materials:
Provide a Current Resume.
Write a 500 words statement of intent explaining how residency at Hagley would enhance the project, particularly the relevance of their research collections at Hagley.
Write a preference statement showing interest in the four or eight-month fellowship.
All Applicants should make room for two letters of recommendation to arrive at Hagley individually before the application deadline
Give a written explanation given on the project and its contributions to pertinent scholarship in view. (3000, word required).
. All applications sent to Nicole Mahoney must be received by the deadline for it to be considered by the selection committee. Committee will decide by February 1. However, the residency will begin by July 1. Send your enquirers to Roger Horowitz
See Scholarship Link here: https://www.hagley.org/sub/neh-hagley-postdoctoral-fellowship-business-culture-and-society
5. NASA Hubble Fellowship Program (NHFP) in USA, 2022
Applications are now open for submission for the NASA Hubble Fellowship Program (NHFP). It peaked number 5 among Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022 because fellowship is designed for exceptional postdoctoral scientists who have just been awarded recently. Here they are meant to conduct independent research at United States Host Institutions chosen by each Fellow. As for non-US applicants, they are also eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Deadline for Application: November 6, 2022
- Course Level: Available for highly qualified recent postdoctoral
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in areas as Astrophysics using theory, observation, experimentation, or instrumental development.
- Number of Awards: Additional 24 new fellowships will be awarded for 2022
- Nationality: Non-US applicants are welcome
- The award will take place in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Non-US applicants are free to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible
- Applicants must have received a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral-level research degree in a related discipline such as astronomy, physics, or the like.
- Applicants who received their Ph.D. as early as January 1, 2014, may also be eligible to apply.
- The NHFP Fellowships are open to English-speaking citizens of all nations. Qualified origin. However, women and members of minority groups are also advised to apply.
- English Language Requirements: Foreign applicants are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the highest level required by the University.
Procedure for Application:
On how to apply, applicants should submit their materials through the web Application Form. The form must contain the following:
- A-List of publications
- Curriculum vitae
- Completed Application Form
- A Summary of previous and current research.
- The Award is subject to annual review and adjustment. However, the initial annual stipend for an NHFP Fellow can be compared to that of other prize fellowships.
- · Also the NHFP Fellow will be receiving aid for health insurance, relocation costs, travel, computing services, publications, and other direct research costs.
Please you can Access Scholarship Link Here: http://www.stsci.edu/stsci-research/fellowships/nasa-hubble-fellowship-program
6. The University of Texas Dissertation and Postdoctoral Fellowships in USA, 2022
The University of Texas Dissertation and Postdoctoral Fellowship is another scholarship program that catches your interest. Here, under the auspices of the University of Texas, The Harry Ransom Center hereby calls for entries to its 2022-2023 research fellowships.
The fellowship’s projects cover all areas of the humanities, including literature, photography, film, art, the performing arts, music, and cultural history. It currently sits on the 6th position list of Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022.
University or Organization: The Ransom Center
Course Level: Research project
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 10 dissertation fellowships and up to 50 postdoctoral fellowships
Nationality: All nationality
the program may be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: November 3, 2022, 5 p.m. CST
- Eligible Countries: Scholars of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Once again the fellowships are open to all nationalities. However, previous recipients of Ransom Center fellowships are also eligible to reapply after two full fellowship cycles have elapsed.
How to Apply
A viable completed online application must consist of a three-page proposal and one or two letters of recommendation as outlined below.
To start, you must, create a fellowship account. When created, you will receive a fellowship account number. Use it to submit your proposal. This is what your referees must use to submit the required letter(s) of recommendation.
One to three month fellowships $3,500 per month for (Domestic) fellows
$2,000 per month for (International) fellows
Travel Stipends $2,000: Travel stipends are available for post-doctoral or independent scholars with less than one month project to execute
Dissertation Fellowships: $2,000: Dissertation fellowships for (Domestic) fellows $2,500 for (International) fellows
Please Use this Application link: https://www.hrc.utexas.edu/fellowships/
7. MIT Pappalardo Fellowships in Physics for the US and Non-US Citizens in the USA, 2022-2023
MIT is now in the business of offering Pappalardo Fellowships in Physics to fellows who desire to study in the USA. Both the US and Non-US citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship program. This is a quest to sustain a distinguished postdoctoral program that identifies recruits and supports the most. It has a distinguishing feature that separates it from others on the list of Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022.
- Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for those pursuing a postdoctoral research program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships award is in the field of Physics.
- Award: Differs
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Nationality: The US, and Non-US citizens
- The award may be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The US, and Non-US citizens, are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements:
A candidate can ONLY be nominated by a faculty member or senior researcher in physics, astronomy or related fields. All Self-nominated applicants will not be accepted.
How to Apply
See How to apply here: Application
Among the material deadline for the applicants, there must be (3) three reference letters attached to the submission
. · Candidates must use the private code emailed to them directly by the Pappalardo Fellowships office concerning how to access the private section for the 2022-2023 Pappalardo Fellowships competition on academicjobsonline.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants ensure that all of the following items are submitted to academicjobsonline.org by Midnight (EST) on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2017 [Midnight = Friday/Saturday]:
- It must include Name, title, institutional affiliation, address, cell phone number, area of physics.
- Curriculum vitae
- A List of publications.
Benefits include: The fellow will have to enjoy an MIT Affiliate Health Plan insurance coverage for Fellows and their wards.
A competitive annual stipend for first-year Fellows in the 2022-2023 academic year, with annual cost-of-living increases for the remaining two years,
Plus a $5,000 per academic year in untaxed, discretionary research funds, among other mouth-watering Benefits.
Use the Application link here http://web.mit.edu/physics/research/pappalardo/competition.html
The Microsoft Research Fellowship for Scholars in Europe Africa and Middle East (EMEA)
To the intent that the brightest of minds are assembled at Cambridge to do collaborative research work together was The Microsoft Research Ph.D. Scholarship Program in EMEA i.e. (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) was launched in 2004 and has now so far supported over 200 Ph.D. students from more than 18 countries and 51 institutions in recent years. These mouth-watering Microsoft scholarships consist of an annual bursary that will last to a maximum of three years in order for Ph.D. supervisors and students to do collaborative research projects with Microsoft Research Cambridge.
Deadline for Application: open 15 September to close 12th October
Number of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award: However in this scenario, the monetary value of the award differs by country to reflect local differences in costs and overheads estimates. The payment, however, is made straight to the coffers of the institution in question. The amount of the scholarship in this case is the maximum amount Microsoft Research pays to the institution. Nevertheless, every Scholar receives a fixed hardware allowance and conference allowance too.
Duration of Program: The maximum capacity is 3 years.
How to Apply: Please submit your application via this link
- The Smithsonian Fellowship Institute for International Researchers
The prestigious Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program aids independent research and study related to Smithsonian facilities, experts, or collection for the growth and diffusion of knowledge. The Fellowship Program put together by the Smithsonian Institute is open to Graduate Students, Pre-doctoral Students, Postdoctoral Researchers as well as Senior Researchers
Deadline Application: 3rd December
Number of Awards: yet to be determined
Value of Fellowship: The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship award amounts goes as follows:
- The Graduate Student Fellowship**: $7,500.00 for 10 weeks.
- The Pre-doctoral Fellowship: $36,000 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
- The Postdoctoral Fellowship: $50,400 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
- The Senior Fellowship: $50,400 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
And the last but not the least in our topic of discussion on the top ten Ph.D. Scholarships in the United State s 2020 is none other than the Magnificent
Apply Through the Smithsonian Online Academic Appointment System (SOLAA)
Next in Line on our top ten chat of Ph.D. Scholarships in the United State s 2022 is:
No support whatsoever is provided for dependents.
Yale University Rare Book Graduate Student Fellowship
This honorary Graduate student Fellowship is for graduates (doctoral candidates) currently enrolled in Ph.D. or DPhil programs. So all concerned doctoral candidates currently enrolled in f Ph.D. or DPhil programs across the country and around the world are hereby invited to apply for the Beinecke Visiting Graduate Student Summer Fellowships. These fellowships aids graduate students who wish to use Beinecke collections as a remote resource for their dissertation research.
Deadline for Application: 1st November
Number of Awardees: Yet to be determined
Value of Fellowship in Cash and Expenditure: The fellowships pay for travel costs to and from New Haven and a living allowance of $3,000 per month.
Applications can be found here on the Yale Grants and Fellowships website.
Dear reader, I am sure that by now I have succeeded in clearing the confusion and answering the questions on your mind concerning how to get a scholarship in the USA especially with regards to the Top Ten Ph.D. Scholarships in USA 2022. Well if that is the case do not hesitate to share the word because you never know who you could be doing a favor when next you share the good news. But if not and if you still have a lot of unanswered questions as regards this topic under review, I will suggest that you take out more time to study dissect the content of this discussion for better comprehension. Also, feel free to dive in further through the links provided on this post for they will give you a better understanding and guidance on your journey to secure one of the top ten Ph.D. Scholarships in the USA for the year 2022 and beyond. Good Luck!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.