Get the opportunity to study in Ireland and apply for the MSc Merit-Based International Scholarships UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School offers. The scholarships are open for all international students for the academic year 2022-2023
The scholarships are offered to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place in the full-time MSc program at UCD Smurf School in Ireland.
Masters Scholarships in Ireland
Ireland is a great place to take a Master’s degree due to its excellent universities, active local culture, and stunning natural surroundings. It is the largest Anglophone nation in the EU. But did you know that Ireland provides international students with a wide variety of Master’s scholarships?
This page will provide you with an overview of the most popular funding choices, ranging from government grants and scholarships to tuition waivers and research studentships.
Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin in Ireland. It is one of the leading business schools and research centers. The institute recruits leading academics from across the world, creating diverse and stimulating teaching and research environment.
UCD MSc Merit-Based International Scholarships in Ireland 2022
- Candidates must hold an offer of a place in an MSc program at the Smurfit School.
- Applicants must obtain a GMAT test result of 630 or more before submitting their scholarship application. Alternatively, candidates would have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GR Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GR Quantitative Reasoning. Test scores must be dated.
Fields of Study
The scholarships are available to pursue all the master’s degree programs except for some courses:
Available Courses for scholarships:
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- UCD Belfield Courses
Courses not eligible for scholarships:
- MSc in Biotechnology and Business,
- MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business
- MSc in International Law and Business
Benefits of the Program
The scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fees.
English Language Requirement
The GMAT exam result is the primary selection criteria for the scholarship. Candidates must also have achieved a first-class honors degree (or equivalent) and, if applicable, obtained a minimum overall score of 7.0 on the IELTS test and a score of 100/120 on the TOEFL test (or equivalent).
In order to be eligible for the program, applicants can also submit a valid GRE. It will be used with a first-class honors degree (or equivalent); if applicable, a minimum score in IELTS or TOEFL is required.
The scoring scale for the GRE is 130 to 170
The minimum GRE scores are as follows:
- Minimum Score of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning
- Minimum Score of 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning
To be considered for the scholarship program, applicants must complete the online application form (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE test score report for application.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To get admitted to the university, candidates must hold an offer of a place in an MSc program at the Smurfit School.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
The scholarship is open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place in the full-time MSc program.
Candidates should complete the application process for the program of their choice and complete the necessary entry requirements.
- Completed scholarship application form
- Copy of passport/ID
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- The CV (Curriculum Vitae)
The candidate must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- All the applications that meet the required criteria will be sent to an academic panel for a decision.
- An overall final degree average grade of a minimum of 65% or a minimum UCD GPA of 3.40/4.2 will be required (or equivalent); students, please contact the UCD Smurfit Admissions Team for grade equivalencies.
Contact Email- firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone +353 1 716 4321
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships is among the most prestigious scholarships in Ireland. This scholarship, available to students outside the EEA and EU, provides 60 beneficiaries with an individual stipend of €10,000 and a full remission of their tuition costs for one full year of study in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program.
Numerous organizations, including the Government of Ireland, Irish higher education institutions, and others, offer hundreds of scholarships to overseas students.
EU/EEA students should prepare to pay tuition fees ranging from 3,000 to 30,000 EUR each academic year for postgraduate (Master’s and Ph.D.) programs. The most costly courses are often those in business and medicine.
With an average success rate of 18% over the previous five years, the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is highly competitive. The program’s successful recipients are acknowledged as having the world-class potential to become future research leaders.
Ireland runs a Free Fees Initiative for undergraduate full-time study. You will not pay tuition costs if you are an EU student studying at a public university. You must pay fees if you are an EU student enrolled in a postgraduate program or not at a public university.
We Also Recommend
- The $2000 Apex Minecraft Scholarship 2022
- Columbia University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students 2022-2023
- Scotiabank National Scholarship 2022-2023
- Cornell University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.