Procuring a Ukraine student Visa 2022 has excellent reviews, with the application process being less cumbersome and understandable
Below are some reasons why you should obtain a Ukraine student Visa to study in Ukraine
- Affordable Education: Among the countries in Eastern Europe, it is cheaper to study in Ukraine.
- You don’t need to write any exams like UTME or TOFEL to study in Ukraine.
- There’s a high chance of getting a residence permit or an extended stay in Ukraine after completing your studies.
- Preparatory program: This is mostly for international students who intend to study in Ukraine.
As an international student who wants to apply for a Student Visa in any desired university in Ukraine, after procuring a student Visa and, registering for the desired institution, you are entitled to a 6-10months program known as the ‘preparatory course for learning languages’. Furthermore, this course offers you the privilege to actually learn Russian and of course, Ukrainian!
Reasons, why a vast majority of students apply for a Ukraine student Visa 2022, may include:
- Quality, and assured education
- Good job prospects!
- Outstanding international faculties
- cheap tuition
- European living standard
- world recognition, e.t.c
Most importantly, the most exciting and astounding benefit is that you have a guaranteed VISA. However, only students who have received an International Student’s Invitation letter to study in Ukraine are eligible to apply and procure their VISA.
Programs offered in Ukraine
Ukrainian universities offer Bachelor degree programs of 4 years, and Masters degree programs of 1½ or two years for Masters in the following disciplines;
– Medical courses
– Computer science
– Nursing courses
– Economics courses
– Civil Aviation courses
– Engineering courses
– MBA and Ph.D. programs.
Procedures for obtaining a Ukraine student Visa 2022
Students who have received the invitation letter for the study should apply for long-term VISA type “D” to the Ukrainian embassy in his/her country. Also, to obtain an Invitation letter, you have to meet the eligibility criteria for the specific course you are applying for.
To that end, all undergraduate applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in all subjects related to the desired course of study.
The invitation letter is a major document for getting a student VISA for Ukraine. It must contain applicants’ names, passport numbers, date of birth as well as the course name and universities to which you have applied. For more information on how to apply to click here
With this in mind, students are therefore requested to produce the following documents upon application;
– VISA Application form: Visa application form must be filled and printed out.
– Three photographs (3×4cm): The three photographs must be recent color pictures against a white background.
– Original invitation letter sent to you by express post
– Medical health certificate: Medical certificates should be of general fitness from a hospital recognized and approved by the embassy, to be issued at least two months before resumption.
– HIV/AIDS Results.
– Certificate of completed Higher Secondary Education: Original school leaving certificate of secondary school records must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country.
– Sponsorship letter (if any) in the form of a court affidavit, which must include a few personal information of a sponsor, sponsor’s full name, his/ her address, landline, and mobile telephone number, email, signature.
– Sponsor’s ID: A copy of the sponsor’s identification card or international passport is required.
– Sponsor’s bank statement: A bank statement of the sponsor’s account is needed. Also, the bank statement must show that the account contains enough money for tuition and living expenses for the first year of study.
– Travel insurance: Evidence of a valid health insurance policy is required.
N/B: Getting a VISA may be difficult most times as a result of factors which may include; age, previous immigration records, social ties, and economic ties. You would have to discuss with a consultant to overcome the challenges.
Ukraine student Visa documents required for Masters, Postgraduate course, or Ph.D. students.
– Two authentic copies of Diploma or degree certificate.
– Two translated copies of the diploma or degree certificates in Russian or Ukraine languages and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian embassy in your country to carry out the necessary procedures.
– Marked sheets of studied subjects of all academic years.
– Two notarized copies of the Mark sheets.
– Two translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian or Ukrainian languages and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian embassy in your country to carry on with the necessary procedures.
Documents which includes:
– Birth certificate
– School leaving certificate
– Transcript/School results
– Bachelor degree diploma
– Medical certificate.
Note, all aforementioned documents should be translated Into Ukrainian or Russian languages from the ministry of foreign affairs of your country before applying to the embassy where applicable.
The minimum processing time is between 1-15 days.
Preparation for VISA interview.
After submitting the necessary documents, prospective students should prepare correctly to be interviewed. During the VISA interview, students should be able to consciously and clearly express their intentions on coming to Ukraine to study.
Frequently asked interview questions;
- Where are you going to study
- Where is the school located?
- Will you be taking original
- documents in Ukraine?
- Do you have school fees and living expenses?
- After your course study duration is over, will you stay in Ukraine?
- How long will your study last in Ukraine?
Featured Ukraine student Visa Questions and Answers
- How much is Ukraine Students VISA?
It costs a non-refundable fee of 175 USD. Of course, not all applications for the type “D” VISA is granted. Other non-fees are; legalization fees and translation fees.
- How to get the Ukraine students VISA application form?
To apply for the Ukraine students VISA, applicants will need to fill a VISA application form. It can be acquired at embassies or filled online and printed out for submission.
- Ukraine student VISA processing time?
The average processing time is between 1 to 15 days.
Urgent VISA processing attracts up to double the amount of the usual VISA fee.
If your request for long-term VISA, type “D” is turned down due to reasons stated in the letter of refusal, you can appeal.
Lodging an appeal is totally free, all you have to do is write a letter of appeal within one month of receiving the letter of refusal. Endeavor to address the issues specified in the letter of refusal and attach some necessary documents if needed. After your appeal has been received and assessed, a decision will be made.
Note: lodging an appeal does not guarantee the approval of your application for a Ukraine student VISA.
To summarize, obtaining a Ukraine student Visa should be likened to a walk in the park if and only if the above listed steps are strictly adheared to.
How helpful was this post to you? Leave a comment below!
– Australia student Visa: step by step procedures 2022
– Uk student Visa: step by step procedures 2022
– Finland student Visa: step by step procedures 2022
– Germany student Visa: step by step procedures 2022
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.