Doctoral researchers can now apply for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships at the Université Côte d’Azur.
The Université Côte d’Azur in France is offering up to five fully-funded Ph.D. fellowships to researchers worldwide in the 2023 academic year. The university aims to recruit and support the most intelligent early-stage researchers who are developing a research program.
The research program must involve one or more laboratories within UCA. The Doctoral Program of Excellence’s goal is to be a recruiting tool to help UCA attract outstanding students entering doctoral programs.
Read on to know every detail you need to be an applicant for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships. There’s information on the Level/Field of study, host nationality, eligible nationality, Scholarship Worth, Eligibility, Application Procedure, Deadline, and Scholarship Link.
About the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
Côte d’Azur University, pronounced in French asUniversité Côte d’Azur, is a public research university located in Nice, France, and neighboring areas. It replaced the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis and the community (ComUE) in 2019.
Université Côte d’Azur (Université Côte d’Azur) is a cluster of higher education institutions on the French Riviera. The institution brings together the major stakeholders in higher education and research on the Côte d’Azur. Its aim is to develop a new, 21st-century model for French universities, with new interactions between disciplines, as well as developing a new form of coordination between research, teaching, and innovation, with strong partnerships with the private sector and local authorities.
Up to five fully financed PhD fellowships are being offered by the Université Côte d’Azur and are available to researchers anywhere. The fellowships must start no later than October 2023.
The goal is to identify and assist the brightest early-career researchers from throughout the world who are establishing a research agenda incorporating one or more UCA laboratories.
The university has six main campuses: the Valrose campus (Sciences), the Trotabas campus (Law and Political science ), the Carlone campus (Letters, Arts, and Humanities), the Saint-Jean d’Angély campus (Economics and Management – Odontology), the Pasteur campus (Médicine), Polytech Sophia Antipolis (Engineering).
Level/Field of study
Fellowships are available to international researchers who wish to pursue a doctoral program in any of the courses offered by the university.
Host Nationality for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
This International research scholarship is hosted in France.
Eligible Nationality for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
This International research scholarship is open to researchers worldwide.
- Offers consist of an annual service-free contract with a gross salary of 2500 € per month, guaranteed for three years.
- Support of up to 1500 € /year to defray the costs of participation in international conferences or workshops.
- In addition to this financial support, UCA considers the awarding of a fellowship from the Doctoral Program of Excellence a highly significant accomplishment.
- Scholarship Number
- Up to five fellowships are available.
Eligibility for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
To be eligible for this International research scholarship, the candidate requires:
- Applicants may have a Master’s degree, but should not have a doctoral degree.
- Students who are not yet through with their Master’s degree by the application deadline but who may nevertheless be ready for a Ph.D. program may also apply.
- A potential supervisor can only support one candidate. A candidate may only apply with one research project and one supervisor.
- Research projects must follow French and European regulations on ethics issues in order to be eligible for funding human cloning for reproductive purposes, modification of human genetics in a heritable manner, or aimed at creating human embryos for the sole purpose of research, cannot be funded.
- All applications involving other ethical issues will require to declare them and provide additional information and documentation.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level.
Application Procedure for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
Applicants are to present a research program in coordination with a potential supervisor affiliated with one of the research teams of Universite. Côte d’Azur.
Candidates are to apply online on the website:
Applicants should upload the following documents (as PDF or JPG files):
- The filled Application Form (A)
- The Curriculum Vitae of the doctoral candidate, including a list of two references with their names, titles/relationship to the candidate (e.g., Committee Member, Research Collaborator), addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. (B)
- A cover letter describing the applicant’s motivation (C)
- Last diploma (D)
- A written description of at most 2 pages of the doctoral research project (E)
- A support letter from the host laboratory director and/or from the director of a UCA academy (F)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or ID (G)
- A letter + CV from the anticipated supervisor (and co-supervisor, if applicable) (H)
- A CV of supervisor (I)
- Advisor letter attesting the adequacy of the academic environment with the research topic (J)
- additional documents (K)
In the case of co-financing, the letter confirms the annual financial support, its amount, nature (wage, research funds…), and duration.
Any other document that may be relevant to the selection process (undergraduate grade transcripts, publications, letter of support from the supervisor of a master level internship). A reference letter from the person in charge of the applicant’s Master’s program, or a complete transcript of the Master’s degree program courses; or (for foreign applicants who have not completed a Master’s degree but who have completed a bachelor’s degree and have significant research experience): complete undergraduate transcript, general and subject GRE test scores, a written description of the previous research project, and a letter of recommendation from the previous research supervisor, to be sent confidentially from the supervisor to the UCA.
Application Deadline for the Université Côte d’Azur fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for doctoral researchers
The deadline for submission is 11th March annually.
The majority of the European Scholarships 2023 will open for applications when the summer is over. Currently, the French government provides more than 500 scholarships to foreign students studying in France. The majority of scholarships are for PhD and Masters degree programs to be finished in France. Free application.
A fellowship for doctorate students alone is known as a fellowship. It has a three-year duration and has a two-year maximum renewal period. In 2017, the net remuneration of the doctorate student is between 1,350 and 1,400 euros per month.
A Ph.D. student who works just on research makes, on average, €1700 a month, while those who teach can make up to €2100. France has a lot to offer students who wish to study and earn their degrees there because it is a developed nation.
As soon as they have been accepted into a French institution and have registered for Student Social Security, all international students in France are eligible to work in addition to their studies. If you are not a student from the EU, you need a residence visa to be able to work.
The GRE General Test is taken by prospective applicants from all over the world who wish to pursue a master’s program or a specialized master’s program like an MBA, JD, or doctoral degree (PhD).
We Also Recommend
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.