The University of Bologna is awarding the University of Bologna Study Grants 2022 for International Students to study in Italy
This post contains all you need to know about the University of Bologna Study Grants 2022 for International Students to study in Italy, host institutions, level/field of study, application deadline, number of awards, eligible countries, target group, Eligibility, the value of the award, duration and how to apply
University of Bologna Study Grants 2022 for International Students to study in Italy
The University of Bologna awards study grants and full tuition fee waivers to deserving international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2022/2023.
Deadline: 31 Mar/30 April 2022 (annual)
Study in: Italy
Course starts September 2022
University of Bologna, Italy
Field(s) of study:
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €16.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programs
• 17 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programs
International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
Each Unibo Action 2 study grant is awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 full tuition waivers are awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp, and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
Application is open exclusively to candidates who:
1) possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single, or Second Cycle degree program issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
2) meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree program or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
3) are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single, or Second Cycle degree programs. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single, or Second Cycle degree program) ended within A.Y. 2018-19 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
4) have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of the call.
Applications must be submitted by 31 March 2022 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2022 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively through Student Online,as explained in the call for applications.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.