The exact amount of money needed to pay as your University of Manitoba tuition fee would be determined by what course you’re studying at the school. And you should also understand that the amount of money international student is expected to pay, is far higher than those of local students. In other words, if you’re not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, be expecting to pay multiples of what local students would pay. But what exactly are this amount of money? Well, here they are:
University of Manitoba Tuition 2022
- Architecture:$5,800 [for local students] & $19,500 [for international students];
- Arts:$4,400 [for local students] & $14,800 [for international students];
- Business:$6,300 [for local students] & $20,200 [for international students];
- Dental Hygiene:$8,000 [for local students];
- Dentistry:$23,500 [for local students];
- Education:$4,700 [for local students] & $16,100 [for international students];
- Engineering:$7,200 [for local students] & $22,100 [for international students];
- Environment, Earth, & Resources:$5,200 [for local students] & $17,800 [for international students];
- Interdisciplinary Health:$4,900 [for local students] & $16,700 [for international students];
- Kinesiology & Recreation Management:$5,800 [for local students] & $20,000 [for international students];
- Law:$11,700 [for local students] & $27,200 [for international students];
- Medicine:$10,000 [for local students];
- Music:$5,100 [for local students] & $18,200 [for international students];
- Nursing:$5,700 [for local students] & $19,100 [for international students];
- Pharmacy:$20,100 [for local students];
- Rehabilitation Sciences:$6,800 [for local students];
- Science:$5,400 [for local students] & $18,000 [for international students];
- Social Work:$5,800 [for local students] & $19,600 [for international students].
There are however some things you should note about the tuition fees we listed:
- When you see a department we didn’t provide how much its international students would pay, it means the department does not have international students.
- In the University of Manitoba tuition fees we specified, the dollar is referred to, are the Canadian US dollars, not the American US dollars.
- The University of Manitoba tuition fees we provided do not include things like accommodation, books, health, etc. If you want to take books and some other related things into consideration, then you’d definitely be spending more than the amount we specified.
- Aside from the tuition fee we listed, there is another fee called application fee. And all students would be expected to pay it. As for local students, the application fee is $100, while intentional students would be expected to pay $120.
Cost of Living in University of Manitoba Areas
The cost of living in areas close to the University of Manitoba, would depend on how elegant you want to live. But since most students who’d be reading this content wouldn’t really have the luxury of spending anyhow, we’d be providing the cost of living a modest life.
For students who’d have to live a modest life, while studying at the University of Manitoba, one of the first things you have to take care of, is accommodation. And the cost of accommodation would range from $400 to $550, per month. As for feeding, you’d most likely be buying foods outside. And if this would be the case, you can budget $650 per month. Transportation is another thing you’d have to take into consideration. If you can learn to live on a low budget, $100 should be able to cover your transportation per month.
In short, for students who don’t have a lot of cash to spare, you should be able to live on $1,300 per month.
University of Manitoba Scholarships
International students who wish to study at the University of Manitoba, have a good number of scholarships available to them. And here are some of these scholarships:
1. Education Future International Scholarship 2022
The Education Future International Scholarship 2022 is one of the scholarships available for people who desire to study at the University of Manitoba. This scholarship is however only meant for Indians. But once you’re an Indian, it doesn’t matter what course you’re studying. The Education Future International Scholarship 2022 promises to provide partial funding.
2. Global Citizen Scholarship 2022
For any student who feels they could use some help, when it comes to paying their University of Manitoba Tuition, the Global Citizen Scholarship 2022 is one of the scholarships available at your disposal. This scholarship is meant for students studying courses that are art or science-related. And it is also important to state that it doesn’t matter what country you’re from. The Global Citizen Scholarship 2020 promises to provide full funding, so feel free to apply for the scholarship.
We have many other scholarships out there, but application for them isn’t currently ongoing. In other words, there are some scholarship you can only apply for, if you plan applying at some later time. And these scholarships include scholarships like: the AIWA Lucy Kasparian Aharonian Scholarship and the Lila Fahlman Scholarships For Muslim Women In Canada.
The University of Manitoba is a great place to study. It ranks as one of the best universities in the country. But, to make sure an international student doesn’t have issues, it is recommended that a reasonable amount of money is budgeted. In fact, it is often recommended that students budget twice the total cost of things they estimated. Refusal to do this, can result in unpleasant surprises. And if care isn’t taken, these surprises can escalate into bigger problems.
You can also check out a list of other Scholarships In Canada.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.