The University of Tokyo is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the University of Tokyo program in Japan 2022.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and support domestic students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tokyo.
Established in 1829, King’s College London has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It offers various degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and research levels.
Why at King’s College London? The university provides cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and globally-recognized qualifications. It also gives outstanding academic support and facilities for students.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
University of Tokyo program in Japan 2022
- University: King’s College London
- Department: The School of Global Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £9,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in South-East Asian Studies, South Asian Studies, North American studies, Geography, Environment Studies, Chinese studies, Brazil in Global Perspective, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Russia Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Institute of North American Studies, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s India Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s China Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Brazil Institute.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. It is open to all applicants to the Global Affairs MSc.
How to Apply for the University of Tokyo program in Japan 2022
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for admission at the university. There is no separate application procedure for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all supporting documents including personal statements, transcripts, references, and IELTS certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for admission through the university website.
- Language Requirement: To study at King’s, the candidates need to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
Benefits: The King’s College London will provide the award amount of £9,900 to the winning candidates.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.