Founded in 1404, University of Turin is one of the most famous, ancient and prestigious universities of Italy. Read on to know about the University of Turin International Scholarships in Italy, 2021-2022
The university comprised of 27 departments and four doctoral schools. The university is known for traditional disciplines such as history, philosophy, law, economics, management, economics and medicine.
University of Turin International Scholarships in Italy, 2021-2022
- Applicant must not have Italian citizenship
- Are not residing in Italy.
- Make sure You are 29 years old or younger
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE General Test
Benefits of the Program
There are a total of 15 numbers of awards, and each aid amounts to 9,000 Euros per year, gross of all charges in order to support deserving students for enrollment, accommodation and living costs.
- Three scholarships for overseas students with Mexican citizenship
- Three awards for overseas students with Japanese citizenship
- Four awards for overseas students with one of the following nationalities: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon; Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal and Tunisia
- Five scholarships for overseas students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
Candidates who have obtained a high school diploma or diploma from abroad or from a foreign system school in Italy will be needed to attend the Italian language course.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If applicants have a qualification issued by a non-Italian high school or university and want to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, 5-year or 6-year degree program, it is compulsory to apply the online application process Apply@UniTO and is presented by paying the required fee (€ 15) under the following deadlines for the assessment year 2021-2022.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
- Sign in here to obtain applicant code.
- Than applicant needs to select a program and submit the application.
- Use your applicant code to fill in the scholarship form on ‘Call for 15 two-year scholarships here.
The verified documents are required for online application:
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2021
Contact Email: email@example.com
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.