Universal Technical Institute (UTI) is a school with a lot of technical experience. Read on to know the UTI School Review 2021.
The Universal Technical Institute is a provider of post-secondary education for students pursuing careers as professional automotive, collision repair, diesel, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
The company offers bachelor’s, certificate, and diploma programs at 9 locations in the United States. It also offers manufacturer-specific training programs (MSAT) sponsored by the manufacturer in 18 special training centers.
The Institute is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
In this article, you will get to know about Universal Technical Institute (UTI), UTI school review, courses offered at UTI, requirements needed to attend UTI, courses, and tuition cost.
The Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the nation’s leading provider of technical training for collision repair, automotive, diesel, motorcycle, and marine technicians, offering welding technology and CNC -Editing programs (Computer Numerical Control).
It has more than 220,000 graduates in its 54-year history and has established partnerships with industry leaders, offers training tailored to the needs of employers, and equips its state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology.
UTI offers special technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute, the Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI), NASCAR Technical Institutes (NTI), and the Universal Technical Institute (UTI).
UTI School Review 2021
What courses are offered in UTI?
Vehicle Technology – A 51-week training program for manufacturer-specific advanced training (MSAT) and vehicle technology from partners such as the International Truck and Engine Corporation, BMW from North America, Nissan USA, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. and Volvo Cars of North America, Inc.
Diesel / Industrial Technology – A 45-week course in which students learn to service Class 3-8 diesel trucks, including fuel systems, air brakes, drivetrains, and advanced diagnostic systems. The course work includes hydraulic applications and transport cooling
UTI also works with manufacturers such as International, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, Cummins, and Caterpillar.
Collision Repair and Refinish Technology – A 51-week course certified to ASE / NATEF Master in five common areas of body repair and based on the industry-standard “I-CAR Enhanced Delivery”.
What Requirements do I need to go to Universal Technical Institute?
You need to meet some admission requirements to ensure that you are eligible to attend UTI. Review the following requirements below and consult with an approved representative to answer your questions.
#1. Age Requirement
To qualify for enrolment, a potential student must be at least 16 years old. Please note that all students who enrol under the age of 18 need a legal guardian or parent to execute the enrolment agreement.
#2. Admission Requirement
Before the start of the class, the school determines with reasonable certainty that the applicant has the necessary qualifications to complete the training. Any other relevant enrolment agreement or information submitted by the applicant will be reviewed before the class begins.
All students are admitted to the UTI subject to reservation after acceptance of a matriculation contract. The conditional status remains as it is until the student’s documentation is accepted.
#3. Entry Requirements
Before starting or re-enrolling into UTI, the, students must submit the following school’s entry requirements:
- Standards-based high school diploma recognized by the student’s state (documented with a copy of the diploma, a high school diploma, or DD form 214 showing proof of graduation).
Diplomas and certificates are evaluated for validity upon receipt and UTI assesses the right not to accept diplomas that are considered invalid.
Note: Tennessee-based students attending MMI-Orlando or UTI-Houston, as well as all NASCAR Tech students, must submit copies of their official high school credentials, not copies of their high school diplomas, to meet the admission requirements to fulfil; or
- State-issued GED or state-recognized equivalent exam. Students residing in the state of Tennessee and participating in MMI-Orlando or UTI-Houston, as well as all NASCAR Tech students, must submit copies of their official GED certificates, not copies of their certification, to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Proof that you participated in a post IV program in accordance with the Ability to Benefit (ATB) program before July 1, 2012 (documented with a copy of the official ATB test results and transcript)
- Successful completion of a course at the post-secondary level (associate degree and also demonstrated by submission of an official certificate from the college);
- Successful completion of an officially recognized home-schooling program. The home-schooling documentation required by UTI for review depends on government requirements.
A copy of the credential is also required if school attendance is completed in a state that provided a secondary school diploma. If the state does not have such requirements, additional documents – including a certificate with all courses, completion dates, grades, and a notarized declaration – must be submitted for review.
UTI School Review 2021
Requirements for International students
International students must submit Foreign educational documents. If the Foreign educational documents cannot immediately be verified by a university official, valid proof of high school graduation must be submitted to an external assessment agency for assessment at the potential student’s expense.
Applicants for Cummins Engines and Cummins Power Generation programs must also meet all of the following requirements below :
- You must be a UTI or NASCAR Tech graduate or NASCAR Tech student who has no more than 10 courses in his current UTI or NASCAR Tech program.
- have a valid vehicle record (MVR);
- have no current MVR beliefs about driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; and
- Have a personal interview with the Advanced Training Manager. (At Cummins Engines and Cummins Power Generation, applicants instead meet with the student development advisor on campus.) Only an applicant who meets requirements 1 to 3 can take part in an interview.
- The fulfillment of all admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. If the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of places available, the institution selects the most qualified applicants based on the GPA, attendance, and interview responses.
What is the Tuition Fee at UTI?
The tuition fee for the 2021 academic year is $46,250. The largest program at Universal Technical Institute Pennsylvania is Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
Universal Technical Institute
3030 W Deer Valley Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85027, United States.
To know more about Universal Technical Institute, click on the link www.uti.edu
UTI School Review 2021 FAQs
What is the tuition for Universal Technical Institute?
The 2021 tuition & fees at Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc is $46,250. $4,557 worth of grant has been received by 9% of the enrolled undergraduate students.
The school has a total enrollment of 1,086 and student to faculty ratio is 37 to 1 (2.70%).
Is Universal Technical Institute a trade school?
UTI is a skills-based trade school that offers an extensive range of transportation-related technician training programs, such as automotive training.
Is Universal Technical Institute a private school?
(UTI) is a private for-profit system of technical colleges throughout the United States.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.