This is to announce that ARES Scholarships in Belgium 2022 for Developing Countries has commenced. We are urging those looking for ARES scholarships program, ARES Training Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries, ARES Scholarships for Developing Countries, or ARES scholarships 2022 to maximize the opportunity and apply.
With thousands of applications received yearly, ARES Scholarships in Belgium is obviously one of the best International Scholarship Programs out there. ARES Training Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries remains one of the ways Belgium contributes to the development of third world countries. Especially former colonies.
ARES Scholarships in Belgium 2022 for Developing Countries
The scholarships is an annual program offering candidates a chance to secure scholarship either in Masters Program or Training from selected Universities in Belgium. While the Master’s program will last for a year the training program is bound for 4-6 months.
Furthermore, ARES scholarships 2022 cuts across different programs in Sciences, Medicine, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, e.t.c. Officials conducting the program also emphasized the need for candidates to look up the eligible courses before applying.
ARES Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries is fully funded with 150 Masters Scholarship slot and 70 training program slot. There could be additional slots which, however, depends on the plans of the Belgium Government.
Requirements for ARES Scholarships in Belgium 2022
- Must be a legal resident in the country he/she is applying from.
- Not more than 40 years of age for the Master’s Program while Training program applicants must be not less than 45 years of age.
- A diploma/graduate degree equivalent to a diploma from Belgian universities. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below.
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Proficiency in English language is compulsory for ARES Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries.
- Don’t apply for more than one training program to avoid disqualification.
Like we said earlier, ARES Scholarships in Belgium are fully funded international scholarships. Here, recipients receive living expenses allowances, housing allowances, health insurances, International travel expenses e.t.c. Full tuition fees throughout the duration of the course would also be covered by ARES Masters and Training Scholarships in Belgium.
ARES Scholarships Eligible Countries
Nationals of Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
To apply for ARES Scholarships, you must create a GIRAF account online and complete the scholarship application form before 5 February 2022 or before 15 January 2022.
Click here on the scholarship portal https://www.ares-ac.be/en/cooperation-au-developpement/scholarships/masters-and-training-programmes-in-belgium and apply before the deadline.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.