You might have arrived here while searching for Scholarships in France for International Students, Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2022, Eiffel Scholarship eligibility, Eiffel Excellence Scholarship amount, or Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Universities.
The program is currently among the most prize-awarding Scholarships in France for International Students. It will be of immense benefit to International students as Eiffel Scholarship eligibility requirements are easy to come by. In addition to that, France runs an advanced educational system considered one of the best in the world. It also provides job opportunities for students schooling in the country.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 Programme is a French Ministry of Foreign Affairs established scholarship. It’s channeled towards attracting students especially from developing countries to come and take part in the many educational opportunities in France.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Universities are recognized as France Universities which gives Applicants room to choose their institution of choice. Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Students is most likely to favor candidates from developing countries though it is not yet confirmed.
The Scholarship Programme is a Masters and Ph.D. student scholarships. Nonetheless, there could be exceptions which however are subject to the scholarship officials’ adjustments. The amount is one of the largest in International Scholarships in France.
The courses sponsored include Law, Social Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Sciences amongst others. Eiffel runs an open-door policy that accommodates all eligible international students. However, it might be very competitive, ensure you make adequate preparations before coming to apply for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Students.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 eligibility
- Only non-French nationals can apply. Additionally, if you have dual citizenship of which one is French you cannot apply.
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Applicants must not be older than 25 years of age for Masters Programme. While a minimum of 30 for Ph.D. students.
- Applications must be submitted through French educational establishments. Anything outside that will lead to disqualification. Multiple nominations of more than 1 will also lead to disqualification.
- Applicants currently under any Scholarships in France for International Students are not eligible.
- Masters students who have been rejected before can not be accepted for a new Application. Students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship at the Master’s level are not eligible to re-apply at the Master’s level.
- A masters-level awardee can be offered a Ph.D. Scholarship. However, It is the institution that will make the nomination. Additionally. Ph.D. recipients of the French Government Eiffel Scholarship Program cannot reapply for another extension.
- Language requirements for the respective courses applied for must be met.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Amount/Worth
Masters level students get as much as €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150) and can be awarded for 12-36 months. Ph.D. students on the other hand get a monthly allowance of €1,400 until 31 December 2022, then €1,700 from 1 January 2022, and are awarded for a maximum of 12 months.
Additional Incentives include flight return trip tickets, Transportation, Health Insurance, and other extracurricular incentives. Recipients in some instances receive housing allowances with certain conditions attached.
We equally wish to inform Applicants that Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Students does not cover tuition. However, the French Education Ministry ensures recipients receive enough monetary support to cover the duration of their study. Students admitted to public educational institutions are, as French government scholarship holders, exempted from enrolment fees.
How to Apply
Like we said earlier Applications are not accepted individually. It is submitted through French Education Ministry. Therefore, Applicants must meet the Application requirements of the French Ministry of Education before they can be considered.
The deadline for applications to Campus France is 8 January 2022. The application deadline to participating French Institutions is earlier and falls around November-December 2022.
For subsequent updates on International Scholarship, subscribe to our Newsletter here at XSCHOLARSHIP.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.