Orifarm in cooperation with the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is pleased to offer the Fully-funded Industrial PhD Scholarship 2022 in Computer Science.
The award program is available for highly motivated graduates to apply for a 3-year Ph.D. scholarship starting in April 2022, or soon after that.
Read on to know more about the Orifarm Group, the University of Southern Denmark, the Fully-Funded Industrial Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 in Computer Science, eligibility, scholarship benefits, and how to apply.
Orifarm Group is headquartered in Odense, Denmark founded in 1984. The company has activities in all European countries with sales offices in 9 sales markets. It is the European leader in parallel trading as well as a significant player in the Nordic generics market.
University of Southern Denmark
Why at the University of Southern Denmark? SDU provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs. Founded in 1998, it offers world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022
- University or Organization: Orifarm and University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded Position
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are acceptable form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted for PhD study in Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be worthy, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- Comfortable learning new programming languages, if needed
- Experience (or a genuine interest) in doing research
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team
- Interested in longer-term commitment in a growing research group
How to Apply for the Fully-Funded Industrial Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark
The PhD study will conduct in the Software Engineering Section at the MærskMc-Kinney Møller Institute (Faculty of Engineering). The title of the project is “Data-driven agent-based simulation for decision support in parallel trading of pharmaceuticals”.
- How to Apply: Candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application which given on the bottom of the program page and required to upload documents as one PDF file containing all materials.
- Supporting Documents: The application must be in English and must include all the following – 1) A research proposal or description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references), 2) Curriculum Vitae, 3) Certificates/Diplomas (MSc) – Danish or English transcripts, 4) An official document is describing the institutional structure and the grading scheme of the awarding universities and 5) Examples of the most relevant publications (if available) and the applicant’s master thesis
- Entry Requirements: To qualify for admission, applicants must have a relevant degree on a Bachelor’s level as well as experience with programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
The Ph.D. position is a 3-year Industrial Ph.D. project funded by Orifarm A/S and Innovation Fund Denmark.
- Winner will receive a rewarding and challenging position in a company with an ambition to reach quality in cooperation with people who bring in new concepts and perspectives.
- Applicants will be employed by Orifarm and will, at the same time, be enrolled as a Ph.D. candidate at SDU – Faculty of Engineering.
Note: Further information may be obtained from SDU’s Associate Professor SanjaLazarova–Molnaror Orifarm’s Head of Digital Development Anders Skjoldemose.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.