Northumbria University is offering the Northumbria University Alumni Discount for those applying to study at Northumbria University in the academic year 2022/23.
The world is changing, and at Northumbria, we stand ready to tackle tomorrow’s challenges head-on. Northumbria University wants to support their students to achieve their ambitions, to support their creativity and curiosity.
Northumbria University Alumni Discount 2022/23
Northumbria offers a generous 20% tuition fee discount to students who choose to continue their studies or return to Northumbria to gain a Master’s or Postgraduate Research qualification.
If you have graduated with a full undergraduate degree, Master’s, or Postgraduate Research qualification from Northumbria University (or Newcastle Polytechnic), you will automatically receive a 20% tuition fee discount (pro-rata if your course is more than one year) on most Masters and Postgraduate Research courses.
This discount applies to full and part-time students (including the Post Graduate Certificate in Education) and is available to students studying at our Newcastle and London campuses, or via Distance Learning.
Eligible students also include those who have previously studied at Northumbria as a Study Abroad or Exchange student, or on a franchised or validated program overseas, subject to successfully graduating at the level mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the alumni discount, you must:
- Be a UK, EU, or International applicant who has achieved a full first degree* from Northumbria University or Newcastle Polytechnic. (*as defined by the levels published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency – ‘HESA’)
- Provide proof of your previous qualifications from Northumbria University or Newcastle Polytechnic.
- Be applying to study on a full Masters or Postgraduate Research course.
- Be a self-funded student.
- Students who are awarded any other Masters or Postgraduate Research scholarship will not be eligible for Alumni Discount. This includes (but is not exclusive to) students awarded the NU in Amsterdam Scholarship and the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- Students will receive a 20% discount on the course fee, this will be pro-rata if the course is longer than one year.
- Students are still able to apply, and may be eligible for the Government Loan and other sources of finance to support Masters study.
- Students who are progressing from a continuing professional qualification gained at Northumbria University, or who have completed a single module of study, but do not hold an undergraduate degree from Northumbria, will not be entitled to Alumni Discount.
- The Alumni discount scheme is not available to students undertaking part two of the March qualification.
- The Alumni discount scheme is not available to those undertaking a Degree Apprenticeship program.
- The Alumni discount scheme is not available to students graduating from, or undertaking, the GDL qualification.
- The Alumni discount scheme is not available to students undertaking courses funded by the NHS.
- The Alumni discount scheme is not available to students who are studying on an integrated Master’s course.
- The Alumni Discount applies to full and part-time courses either in Newcastle upon Tyne, London, or through distance learning, commencing in September 2020 or January 2021.
- The Alumni Discount is paid pro-rata for each year of study if the course is longer than one year.
- The Alumni Discount applies to the tuition fee only, and not to the exam, writing-up, or professional registration fees
- Funding is awarded as a fee waiver and is not a cash sum.
- If you defer your place, the discount scheme offer will be withdrawn.
- The University’s decision is final and cannot be challenged; there is no right of appeal.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.