Get financial support to start your academic journey in Belgium by applying for the VLIR-UOS Scholarships for International Students in Belgium, 2022 offered by the VLIR-UOS.
There are twelve awards available for international students who are applying for a master’s program for the academic session 2022-23.
VLIR-UOS supports partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and the South that are searching for answers to global and local challenges.
Why should you join this program? VLIR-UOS helps to reinforce higher education in the South and the development-relevant internationalization of higher education in Flanders. They stimulate cooperative projects between professors, researchers, and lecturers.
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
VLIR-UOS Scholarships for International Students in Belgium, 2022
- University or Organization: VLIR-UOS
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros + one-time payments
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master program candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy, or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
How to Apply for the VLIR-UOS Scholarships for International Students in Belgium, 2022
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the partner university. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a resume, passport copy, and bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university
Benefits: The VLIR-UOS will provide the amount of Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros and one-time payments for students.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.