Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the United Kingdom, the University of Hull is announcing the University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2022.
The educational program is awarded to UK and EU students who have achieved 120 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent.
Read on to know about the University of Hull, University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2022, eligibility, scholarship benefits, application deadline and how to apply.
University of Hull
Established in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. It offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties for the students.
Why at the University of Hull? While studying at this university, students get to experience new things and explore different as well as enhance their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.
University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2022
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from the EU and UK.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduates in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students who have achieved 120 UCAS Tariff Points.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Hull. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit their personal details, academic qualifications, and any employment history o subject they want to study.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity, aspirants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The University offers an award worth £2,000 to UK/EU undergraduate students who achieve 120 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.