The University of Ottawa is offering Admission Scholarships 2022 for International Students to study at the University.
The University of Ottawa is the largest English-French bilingual university in the world. It offers a wide variety of academic programs, administered by ten faculties many of which are well-regarded for their quality of education and ranking in respective fields. It is a research university and a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada.
READ ALSO: University of Tokyo program in Japan 2022
Admission Scholarships 2022 for International Students at the University of Ottawa
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must hold a student visa and have a minimum admission average of 92% (or equivalent).
- The applicant must demonstrate leadership qualities and a commitment to academic and extracurricular activities.
- Candidates need to maintain full-time enrollment, international student status, and a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
- Students can renew their Scholarships at 50% of the annual value if they have a CGPA between 8.00 and 8.49 at the end of the academic year.
- Candidates can also renew their Scholarship for the full amount in a subsequent year if their CGPA increases to 8.50 or higher.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
Several international scholarships are available. Students can apply only for one scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- President’s Scholarship for International Students-$30,000 ($7,500 per year)
- Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students-$26,000 ($6,500 per year)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship-$4,000 ($1,000 per year)
- Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Scholarship-$total 9,000
- Faculty of Engineering Memorial Scholarship-$2,000
- Faculty of Social Sciences Dean’s Excellence Award for International Students-$1,500
- Student Mobility Scholarship-According to the term
- University of Ottawa Financial Aid Bursary for International Students-Variable
- Private donor bursaries-Value
How to Apply for the Admission Scholarships 2022 for International Students at the University of Ottawa
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to apply for the scholarships, then you are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa. After being enlisted, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Note: Once you have submitted your application and it has been transferred to uOttawa’s servers, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access AutoZone. Once you have logged in, you must go in the “Applications” section to have access to the uoDoc: Upload Admissions Documents application where you will be able to upload your documents.
- For studying for an undergraduate degree, candidates are needed to hold a high school degree certificate.
- For studying a master’s degree, candidates are required to hold their undergraduate degree certificates.
- You must understand the language of the program you are applying for (English or French) and speak it fluently. As well, you must provide, on request, your results in one of the University of Ottawa-approved language proficiency tests.
If you are applying for a full-time degree-level course at the University of Ottawa, then you will need to apply for a student visa. All visas are subject to conditions, and you must ensure that you comply with the requirements of your visa at all times.
Contact email or phone number: loansandawards@uOttawa.ca or 613-562-5630
Application deadline: Varies according to the program
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.