Applications are invited for interested and qualified students to apply for Adobe Design Circle Scholarships 2022 for International Students to study in USA.
This scholarship is open to students who will be pursuing undergraduate college/university studies during the 2022-22 academic year. Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program.
Applicants may not have gotten admission before applying for the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
READ ALSO: British Council IELTS Award 2022
Adobe Design Circle Scholarships 2022 for International Students in USA
Benefits of Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students
Design Circle Scholars are eligible for up to the U.S. $25,000.00 per academic year for required tuition and fees*. The exact amount of each scholarship will be determined by several critical factors including:
- the Scholar’s expected financial need
- the location of their college/university
- the type of college/university (state university, private university, etc.)
Tuition amounts vary greatly from country to country, and Scholars attending college/university in countries with higher tuition costs will receive larger scholarship awards. Every effort will be made to cover most, if not all, of each Scholar’s required tuition costs. But for institutions where the fee is more than $25,000.00, the student has to source for other sources of funding as the maximum amount for this scheme is $25,000.00
In addition to receiving the scholarship, the beneficiaries of Adobe Design Circle Scholarships will have the opportunities to access various mentorship programs and events, such as shadowing, internships, workshops, networking, among others. This will help strengthen the impact of the scholarship while providing real-world experience to the scholarship recipients during their education.
Method of Payment for Successful Candidates
For scholarship recipients studying at a U.S. college or university, a cheque will be sent directly to your educational institution. Scholarship recipients attending a non-U.S. higher education institution will receive their scholarship payment either by cheque or wire transfer.
Application Deadline: The application will close at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2022. Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
Required Information for a Complete Application
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who know you well – for example, a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
- College/university transcript issued by the school, if applicable
- Portfolio of up to three examples of your design work. Your portfolio can consist of links to websites you have built and/or links to third-party sites where you have uploaded your work (examples of third-party sites include Behance, YouTube, DailyMotion, Imgur, Dropbox, etc.).
Criteria for Selection
Scholarship applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Achievement and potential in the design field, with an emphasis on product, experience, and digital design
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability
- Personal character, commitment, and potential to use design for positive social change
- Clearly expressed the financial need to support educational goals
- Career and academic goals in line with stated scholarship objectives
- Compelling references
Notification of Selection Results
A notification will be sent to all applicants on their application status (awarded or not awarded) in May 2022. Recipients will need to submit verification of their admission to and enrollment in a recognized post-secondary institution in order to receive their scholarship awards. Scholarship recipients who are not able to produce proof of enrollment may be passed over in favor of an alternate candidate.
How To Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [xscholarshipc(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.
2 thoughts on “Adobe Design Circle Scholarships 2022 for International Students in USA”
I’m muskan mohanty and I want to become a commercial pilot and due financial issue and I want make my proud and also want to make myself for achieving the dream which i Stick to it for late 11 years
Comments are closed.